10. KDWB-FM (Minneapolis): 3 spins 

Star
27 minutes ago, Artur said:

Spins update?! :excited2:

at this hour? chile, come back in 6 hours

EDIT: Lemme backtrack :madge: Yas at the spins :excited2:

Delulu Rogers
55 minutes ago, 2020Covid19IsOurs said:

Why does all the drama happens when I am asleep?:giveup: Brienne "tarth" Candy wuzz good?:giveup:

Hide contents

can someone please give a gist of what happened? :cyanlights:

Basically Brie came back and said she didn’t really have new info except that a lot is ready to go but gaga is just sitting on it. Then she said that she personally thought something may be going on in gaga’s personal life that we are unaware of. That led to a bunch of people wishing her well and even got it trending on Twitter like top 5 or something. She also said that Bobby comes on the site and reads this thread. Then admin came out of nowhere and was being very rude towards Brie and tried cancelling her for apparently spreading fake lies about gaga’s health etc. He threatened to ban her, denied that bobby comes on the site, said that she has lied about everything, and also deleted a bunch of his own posts throughout the whole mess. He also never said how he knows she was lying despite being asked multiple times by members. In the end, Brie wasn’t banned but has said her goodbyes and everyone is pro Brie and anti admin atm. You should give it all a read though. I think it starts around 150-198 lol

My Name Isnt Alice
5 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Basically Brie came back and said she didn’t really have new info except that a lot is ready to go but gaga is just sitting on it. Then she said that she personally thought something may be going on in gaga’s personal life that we are unaware of. That led to a bunch of people wishing her well and even got it trending on Twitter like top 5 or something. She also said that Bobby comes on the site and reads this thread. Then admin came out of nowhere and was being very rude towards Brie and tried cancelling her for apparently spreading fake lies about gaga’s health etc. He threatened to ban her, denied that bobby comes on the site, said that she has lied about everything, and also deleted a bunch of his own posts throughout the whole mess. He also never said how he knows she was lying despite being asked multiple times by members. In the end, Brie wasn’t banned but has said her goodbyes and everyone is pro Brie and anti admin atm. You should give it all a read though. I think it starts around 150-198 lol

She even started her new youtube channel so personally I think that's why she's not active lately

Harry Kat

God, I was away for 9 hours because I was working all night and I had no internet connection cause of a huge storm and I missed all of this mess :billie: In GGD you'll never have a boring day :v:

Admin
9 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

deleted a bunch of his own posts throughout the whole mess

Not a single one of my posts was deleted.

ferretti
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

@ferretti what are u using for your graphs?? Excel or nahh??

I use Numbers. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

ferretti
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Not a single one of my posts was deleted.

Lucky you. 

ROHKEUS

Brie, love you sis :wub:

And, like, Brazil is in the same continent as the US :triggered:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

ANTI WP
5 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Lucky you. 

Stream this masterpiece 

Harry Kat

What if Admin is right and Brie is a troll? What if Brie is right and she knows things? Maybe we will never learn :derpga: So let's relax and wait for GAGA to come back and see what is the truth.gif  :ohwell:

Admin
7 minutes ago, ROHKEUS said:

And, like, Brazil is in the same continent as the US :triggered:

Um

ferretti
2 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

What if Admin is right and Brie is a troll? What if Brie is right and she knows things? Maybe we will never learn :derpga: So let's relax and wait for GAGA to come back and see what is the truth.gif  :ohwell:

It’s not really about whether Brie is a troll or not. It’s about being kind and respectful instead of attacking aggressively. Brie was always kind and respectful. Also, maybe not choosing to delete half the posts that defend (or just debate) the beloved member being deeply dragged.  

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived