Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Brie Candy

My intentions on sharing info with you all were never about me being in a spotlight. I do not win anything for this. I always shared things in charts discussion because I have people here that I really admire and see as friends.

I am here since 2013 and if you think I would just create something fake to hype people that I care about I feel very sorry for the wrong perception. 

But I learned a lot for the past months with all of this. The noise (you know the noise) is really loud and in a moment of naiveness i really thought this thread was a low profile place but i was wrong and thats ok. 

Yes, it is true that I get excited and happy with the privileged info i receive but i always wait in order to analyze everything around me until i decide to tell you. But this is not about me trying to be famous or whatever. It is just about me talking to my friends. But I get it and I am sorry once again.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

All I can say is they are still working and have no intention of letting the era “die” anytime soon. I don’t know what the plans are, but I’ve been assured of this many times. But we need to focus on making this world a better place for everyone right now. Chromatica will still be here.

“Have no intention of lettingthe era die”
rain on me out top 20 Spotify US

chromatica out top 10 billboard hot 200

Rain on me out top 10 hot 100

chromatica album 7M per day on Spotify 

THE ERA ARE DYING 

maybe she will release a chromatica art film to end the era.

Doncho

I hope Gaga promotes the album before releasing any kind of new version of the album :triggered: Chromatica deserves to shine

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Brie Candy said:

My intentions on sharing info with you all were never about me being in a spotlight. I do not win anything for this. I always shared things in charts discussion because I have people here that I really admire and see as friends.

I am here since 2013 and if you think I would just create something fake to hype people that I care about I feel very sorry for the wrong perception. 

But I learned a lot for the past months with all of this. The noise (you know the noise) is really loud and in a moment of naiveness i really thought this thread was a low profile place but i was wrong and thats ok. 

Yes, it is true that I get excited and happy with the privileged info i receive but i always wait in order to analyze everything around me until i decide to tell you. But this is not about me trying to be famous or whatever. It is just about me talking to my friends. But I get it and I am sorry once again.

Don’t even be sorry sis ❤️

Gypsy Life
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

One of them was removed, its working

1 down, 2 to go

d587bdda3ea0dac00817df2c12c46df9.jpg.fd7

Genuine Guy 09

7 spins on B96 already by 2:39pm in Chicago. They actually spin Rain On Me after 8am on a weeked. a reverse stupid love experience!

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

KatieJudasGaga4

You don't need to apologize.

I'm sure most of us knew your intention and we appreciate it. :hug:

Dont care about queen, GGD admin know nothing, he is jon snow here

remember when ggd and gagamonster96 said “stupid love will be a hit” one week after release? They dont know about charts or that thingz

Clever Username
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

1 down, 2 to go

Keep fighting the good fight! 

OT: Brie #1 on GGD Chart Thread, Admin plummets to #1627484

corvus albus
1 minute ago, neji said:

THE ERA ARE DYING 

1. Album bomb, other big hits were kicked out of the top 20 as well

2. No album can stay top 10 forever and Fine Line by Harry Styles proved that you can get back into there no problem

3. A lot of newer songs are flooding the top 10 but ROM is building groundswell on radio to get back into the top 10

4. That is on par with other huge releases right now, so no need to worry there as well.

PropaGaga
3 minutes ago, neji said:

THE ERA ARE DYING 

maybe she will release a chromatica art film to end the era.

I’m not going to address the topic any further after this, but there’s more to an era than numbers and stats. That’s certainly not the end goal for anyone on Chromatica.

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, neji said:

emember “stupid love will be a hit”

oh no :messga: can we not bring that up please :messga:

Just now, BenG said:

Not frederic1234567890 coming for miss Brie. That rat

this guy is definitley 13 years old :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived