Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Admin
2 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Sorry for the way it sounded. I should not talk about it. 

You should also stop pretending that you know something :)

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy

And do not worry, it is ok if you do not believe in the things i say. I totally get it. 

At the end of the day she is the boss of her own world and its up to her to decide what she wants to do or not. 

ViviLittleM
Just now, Admin said:

Well...

Jonathanholland

I am confused :triggered:

Just out of curiosity: why do mods suddenly question Bries legitimacy? And why are you all so sure about Bobby not reading GGD? 

Before there was love, there was silence

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Admin said:

What the hell? Why are you this rude to people who have been nothing but nice to everyone?

Doncho

We should trend #GagaTalkToUs or something :triggered:

Its not normal to release an album and vanish from existence. We really have no info on why this is happening. Could be her health, could be BLM, or maybe another thing we are not aware of. Its so frustrating

weed
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Spider-Man-meme.jpeg

Gagaism

I’m not be4 I’m the real Frederic6489364749384774920273647383836474 and I don’t even know that myself 

3-BA8-FD7-C-5-AEE-4-EAD-88-D3-41-DA7-CD1

ViviLittleM
Just now, Andreu said:

Why are the ones who never come here those who question Brie :oprah:

Ikr.

Doncho
2 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

I am confused :triggered:

Just out of curiosity: why do mods suddenly question Bries legitimacy? And why are you all so sure about Bobby not reading GGD? 

Well in the end he is just another user on this forum, so... its okay to believe or not believe his info.

I do believe it though

Admin
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

What the hell? Why are you this rude to people who have been nothing but nice to everyone?

Spreading lies (especially about her health and personal life) is not nice to Gaga.

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

And while I totally get what Mindtrappa is saying and agreeing about her health etc, I still would like to get some kind of a message from Gaga regarding what’s coming or not. Apart from the postponed tour obviously. But if that’s too much to ask for, I’m ok with it too.

maybe for their standards commercially, the song will take off more on radio and potentially go top 10 again, and this will keep the album top 20 - and for them its fine for the next however many weeks until the time is right.

we will just have to accept it and not expect promo to come everyday etc, because she technically is a person who needs to shield and there has been a BLM issue which is senstive rn. we just have to accept it and think our own chart standards are totally different to theirs - the more we wait and stay perched, the bigger the let down we will feel when not putting things into perspective :( 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived