💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Swallow
13 minutes ago, Admin said:

Right, but has there been a proven explanation for it? Why do you immediately assume that Katy is buying views on an old video when there could have been plenty of other factors? That's what I mean when I say people lack common sense.

You will think I'm trolling with this post but I'm being dead serious.

This is the scene from the THUMBNAIL of the video

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYRFzPpjWQNP9DjCgVHUw

It literally looks like a scene from a ****o.

I've seen plently of videos getting huge amount of views thanks to a sexual thumbnail.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

well, we will have to wait and see

Im sure we will :messga:

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Those twitter accounts always tweet something and delete their tweets when the things don't happen which is the case with gaga everytme since she's releasing nothing she has in stores

They say she's changed plans and is hard to keep up with. :poot:

Mr. S must know a lot more but apparently he stopped spilling completely because of that... Or was it cause he refused to interact with Monsters because of their behaviour :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Admin
1 minute ago, LetsGetHighh said:

It's a lack of common sense to assume that a video can only gain views when buying said views. Ad-supported views, playlisting, etcetera. No one wants to add Daisies' video anywhere cause it's just unappealing. 

It still makes 0 sense to do any of that for a 3-year-old video when she has like 5 new ones all of which have flopped. 

La Rosalia

My hypothesis is:

1. It did actually good in a country that has massive YouTube consumption and is now perched to their algorithm.

2. It may have been Katy’s somehow last performing good video and it’s recognized as “being liked” by users that liked another more organically successful video from that time.

3. One of the countries is investing in promoting Katy Perry for their catalogue strategy (tied with the release of her new album) and their alternative could be paying for views. Now, when I say this I’m talking about in stream TrueViews (aka when videos play as adds). 

That being said though ,the video’s good performance does not correlate to it being a hit. I’ve worked with many tracks that end up pulling +200M views and doing nothing in another platforms. YouTube is weird and Google changes its algorithm frequently to avoid it being cracked down by the labels/content creators. 

Admin
3 minutes ago, Swallow said:

I've seen plently of videos getting huge amount of views thanks to a sexual thumbnail.

I don't think you're trolling, thumbnails are one of the main factors that drive views. It makes about 100 times more sense than Capitol deciding to throw money at a 3-year-old video.

TheArcher

Bon Appetit went viral on latin countries because of pizzagate mess 💀 

Same happened with Yummy by Mustin. Just read the comments. 

TwerkinLurkin
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

This does sound crazy but not too unrealistic tbh Trisha paytas has a video on her channel that has like 150 million views just cuz it’s titled our sex life and has a thumbnail of her and her ex looking like their about to have sex 

ViviLittleM

can't remember, but you only have access to digital song sales right? not album? @La Rosalia thanks for the answer, would be cool to have chromatica exact pure sales :party:

ImTired
2 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

Play listing did that :golfclap:

I hear free woman on satellite radio at least once a day. Someone's pushing it. :oops:

Admin
3 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

Bon Appetit went viral on latin countries because of pizzagate mess 💀 

Same happened with Yummy by Mustin. Just read the comments. 

Screen-Shot-2020-07-05-at-18-21-25.png

You're right.

LetsGetHigh
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

It still makes 0 sense to do any of that for a 3-year-old video when she has like 5 new ones all of which have flopped. 

I think her label supported it as much as they can until it got massive views. Once it got these massive views, it stood on its own since big videos always attract more clicks and interactions.

franminervini

-38 minutes :cryga: hehe

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Stef

Maybe this is a controversial take, but what benefit did we receive from the album postponement, aside from the illusion that the era is longer? Nothing has happened since release, understandably BLM put a stop to some activity, but everyone is back working and Gaga is #KindlyMasking instead :flop: so that argument is no longer valid. I heard there’d be something of semi-substance coming last week and still mute. Let’s see x

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived