đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Gustavo
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Isn't that called... promo? :oprah:

Exactly, there are thousands of ways to promote an album, she doesn't need to be specifically living on all the TV shows, I would love to, but I am aware of the current global situation and how much she is engaged with it.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FarixGaga
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Isn't that called... promo? :oprah:

No, apparently promo is just some facebook and instagram ads :mark:

JC

Matteo Remondi
7 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

Exactly, there are thousands of ways to promote an album, she doesn't need to be specifically living on all the TV shows, I would love to, but I am aware of the current global situation and how much she is engaged with it.

yes, there are thousand ways but she isn’t doing anything

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, PEDRO98 said:

98. Shallow

:heart:

We're far from the Shallow now

LastNight

Did you guys ever just think that maybe they're letting ROM grow on it's own for a bit and will promo it when they think it'll be most effective? I mean it's already been Number One in the US, it's stayed in/hovered around the Top 10 since then and it's smashing elsewhere around the world.

I totally get that there's a tonne of stuff that they could be doing during lockdown, but there are still limitations - why use up the few promo strategies at your disposal when the song and album are doing just fine at the moment on their own? Maybe they're waiting til it needs a real boost to ensure some longevity?

Of course it's not that fun for us as fans; I'd love to hear from her as much as anyone and I hope we will more now that the intensity of the last few weeks has abated slightly, but the lack of heavy promo is not as nonsensical as some people are painting it out to be.

GiovanniDean

Everyone needs to accept that she won't ***** herself from tv to tv, Kathy & Dupa Lupa style anymore.

She did that 10 years ago when she was building her name.Since last year, she's entered another stage in her career.

Now, if people want to see a Lady Gaga performance, they will have to pay big $$$.

And seeing how her Stadium tour selled out and her Vegas shows are the biggest grossing for anyone who tried that place, people are more than eager to pay.

Gustavo
Just now, LastNight said:

Did you guys ever just think that maybe they're letting ROM grow on it's own for a bit and will promo it when they think it'll be most effective? I mean it's already been Number One in the US, it's stayed in/hovered around the Top 10 since then and it's smashing elsewhere around the world.

I totally get that there's a tonne of stuff that they could be doing during lockdown, but there are still limitations - why use up the few promo strategies at your disposal when the song and album are doing just fine at the moment on their own? Maybe they're waiting til it needs a real boost to ensure some longevity?

Of course it's not that fun for as as fans; I'd love to hear from her as much as anyone and I hope we will do now that the intensity of the last few weeks as abated slightly, but the lack of heavy promo is not as nonsensical as some people are painting it out to be.

This! 

Noir

UK Official Singles Chart Top 100:

#3 (-1) Rain On Me (6 weeks)
#80 (-9) Sour Candy (5 weeks)
#98 (RE) Shallow (75 weeks)

UK Official Albums Chart Top 100:

#6 (-3) Chromatica (5 weeks)
#83 (RE) The Fame/Monster (186 weeks)

UK Official Soundtrack Albums Top 50:

#6 (-) A Star Is Born (91 weeks)

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, GiovanniDean said:

Everyone needs to accept that she won't ***** herself from tv to tv, Kathy & Dupa Lupa style anymore.

She did that 10 years ago when she was building her name.Since last year, she's entered another stage of her career.

Now, if people want to see a Lady Gaga performance, they will have to pay big $$$.

And seeing how her Stadium tour selled out and her Vegas shows are the biggest grossing for anyone who tried that place, people are more than eager to pay.

That sounds very pretentious tbh.

Even far bigger legends than Lady Gaga are still doing televised / online performances. There's no shame doing this on the contrary. 

viniferrett
Just now, GiovanniDean said:

She did that 10 years ago when she was building her name.Since last year, she's entered another stage of her career.

nah, this is bull

she had a lot of promo lined up and is choosing to not resume it for some reason.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived