💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

Monsters:

I know Gaga. When she's quiet she's working hard. Big things are coming and people need to be patient

Gaga:

Sorry couldn't resist :billie:

ROM up to #2 on HHUK, she'll be getting the cover tonight after 12 or next Friday probably 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

People are flying in the US. I know that, I have family there, and yes they’re planning on lifting the restrictions.  Gaga on a private jet will be safe, there are guidelines she needs to follow, sure, but it can be easily done. 

the problem is really going through the airport building itself because it's full of springbreakers and karens that give no sh*t about face masks. Potentially having to go through TSA and coming in close contact with with airport employees, who are potentially superspreaders of the virus because they have to search and touch people. Gaga of course... would also have to re-activate her staff and multiple bodyguards from quarantine (just for one flight) because she's at that point of fame where she can't possibly enter an airport building without being protected from crazy people or even a spontaneous mob hunting her down because she's Lady Gaga.

We really now have to consider that the Coronavirus pandemic situation in the USA now is 10 times worse than when Gaga initially postponed the album. The USA is losing the fight against the virus, and Gaga, at her core is still a good person, and probably has no interest in endangering her staff, which will negatively impact promotion and future shootings.

Lockdown 2.0 in the USA WILL come (not just might), that insider tea about Gaga shooting Fun Tonight & Sour Candy this month might as well be cancelled with how dire the situation is looking to be over there.

Boris2
24 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

lol no, 

the track I was teasing got postponed and thank God because with Gaga’s lack of activity and that other artist being successful, this thread would have lost it :billie:

Rih :omg:

GiovanniDean
26 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

the track I was teasing got postponed and thank God because with Gaga’s lack of activity and that other artist being successful, this thread would have lost it :billie:

So it's someone we hate?:sharon:

Madonna,Beyonce,Katy?

I don't see any of them being successful with their own songs, unless it's a Drake collab or something:poot:

DonnieDarko
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

the problem is really going through the airport building itself because it's full of springbreakers and karens that give no sh*t about face masks. Potentially having to go through TSA and coming in close contact with with airport employees, who are potentially superspreaders of the virus because they have to search and touch people. Gaga of course... would also have to re-activate her staff and multiple bodyguards from quarantine (just for one flight) because she's at that point of fame where she can't possibly enter an airport building without being protected from crazy people or even a spontaneous mob hunting her down because she's Lady Gaga.

We really now have to consider that the Coronavirus pandemic situation in the USA now is 10 times worse than when Gaga initially postponed the album. The USA is losing the fight against the virus, and Gaga, at her core is still a good person, and probably has no interest in endangering her staff, which will negatively impact promotion and future shootings.

Lockdown 2.0 in the USA WILL come (not just might), that insider tea about Gaga shooting Fun Tonight & Sour Candy this month might as well be cancelled with how dire the situation is looking to be over there.

Sis, I know all of that but you seem to not be aware of how private jet flights work. Again, it can be done. I’m not disagreeing with what you’re saying tho about her staff etc.

The situation is worse in some states and better in other. 

Also, the US won’t have another lockdown. I have family members all across the US and I am up to date with what’s going on. And no, Brie Candy cannot and won’t ever be cancelled boo.

TINDER

Maybe The rumored Taylor Swift and Post Malone Collab was the one that got postponed.

I am tinder

Boris2

AM US 

37+1 ROM 

The highest it’s been since June 26th.jpg 

Haus Impact  :billie:

ProdigyARTPOP

I don’t understand how hard it is to just press upload to a music video, and put some cute merch to go along with it, or to press upload on a cute ROM performance to sustain the song a bit more. & i’m not melting down, just from a genuine commercial perspective, they must know what they’re doing but i’m confused. 

Bloody

Z100 Top Songs 

#1 Don't Start Now

#2 Watermelon Sugar 

#3 (+1) Rain On Me

New Peak bitches :giveup:

GiovanniDean
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Z100 Top Songs 

#1 Don't Start Now

#2 Watermelon Sugar 

#3 (+1) Rain On Me

Whats the point if they dont put it in power rotation

BenG
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

Z100 Top Songs 

#1 Don't Start Now

#2 Watermelon Sugar 

#3 (+1) Rain On Me

Coming for power rotation :giveup:

Fame Romance
4 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Z100 Top Songs 

#1 Don't Start Now

#2 Watermelon Sugar 

#3 (+1) Rain On Me

Also Circles FINALLY fell, it was still #1 last time I checked a few days ago 

Let the RAT die :dom:

La Rosalia
34 minutes ago, Levine said:

So it was Katy Perry

I think I live in a parallel dimension because Katy is far from being a referent for success. 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived