what they are even on about

:rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franminervini

I miss Gaga so much can't wait till she is fully back! :saladga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

My Name Isnt Alice
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

:rip:

:dom:

Gustavo

You all guys should stop being so obsessed with promotion, she literally just need to put merch on her site, better playlisting on Spotify and maybe a discount on iTunes.

She don't need to put a Katy Perry and be in every program every day of the week, stop being so annoying with that and go stream the album :saladga:

Hurem
Just now, Gustavo said:

She don't need to put a Katy Perry and be in every program every day of the week, stop being so annoying with that and go stream the album :saladga:

How the hell is putting up merch more exciting for you as a fan than performing in every program every day of the week? :rip: 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Gustavo said:

You all guys should stop being so obsessed with promotion, she literally just need to put merch on her site, better playlisting on Spotify and maybe a discount on iTunes.

I would love promo mainly because I love seeing my fave's music video, performances, photoshoots, new music being out and other things linked to her albums. I love Lady Gaga as an artist not a merch seller. And I'm sure we are all here begging for promo for the same reasons. 

Anyway, let's keep on streaming Chromatica :music:

Noir

UK:

#3 Rain On Me (-1)

UK Chart Run: 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 3

HardDefinitiveLabradorretriever-size_res

This is very very very impressive, 6 weeks in the top 3 and it’s already the 19th biggest song of the year in the UK so far. It's really going to become one of her classics here, huh? :flutter:

Gustavo
Just now, Hurem said:

How the hell is putting up merch more exciting for you as a fan than performing in every program every day of the week? :rip: 

I prefer she to be safe than to be here complaining that she is not in all programs as if we are not all in the middle of a global pandemic :triggered:

LastNight
3 minutes ago, Noir said:

UK:

#3 Rain On Me (-1)

UK Chart Run: 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 3

HardDefinitiveLabradorretriever-size_res

This is very very very impressive, 6 weeks in the top 3 and it’s already the 19th biggest song of the year in the UK so far. It's really going to become one of her classics here, huh? :flutter:

I'm literally so buzzing about how much ROM is slaying here in the UK. It's more than I could've ever hoped for for a Gaga song even just a couple of years ago :firega:

I was slacking with my streams this week - gonna get back on it and help her get back up to Number 2 next week yup yup

Enzo
8 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

she literally just need to put merch on her site, better playlisting on Spotify and maybe a discount on iTunes.

Isn't that called... promo? :oprah:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Enzo
9 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

She don't need to put a Katy Perry and be in every program every day of the week

One program would be enough :neyde:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, EthelDee said:

I just miss Gaga. I'm a Gaga stan, so I wanna see Gaga do stuff.:flower:

Lol 

of course members of Gaga's biggest fan site are going to want to actually see their fave during their album cycle :rip: people going crazy about other people mentioning no promo and its like.. Well duh!

OT:

Daisies is getting z100 spins :air:3 spins for Ms. ROM 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived