Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

La Rosalia

Obviously we would like to get the #1, but the most valuable thing for me is the sales number. Like @BenG pointed out, it’s going gold with these projected numbers.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

@Liberdade mi amor Spill sis!

The black-and-white video, set in Art Deco-themed 1920s and 1930s surroundings, starts off showing different sculptures, works of art, as well as Lady Gaga’s dancers posing. Along with this are images of a maid and a butler cleaning up inside what seems to be a grand house. When the dance section of the song starts, Lady Gaga turns around, and, similarly to the lyrics, strikes a pose. The video progresses, and images of men with fedoras, Lady Gaga wearing the controversial sheer lace dress and other outfits, follow. As the chorus begins, Lady Gaga and her dancers start to perform a vogue dance routine, where she sings the chorus as her dancers mime the backing vocals. After this, other scenes of Lady Gaga in different outfits and imitations of golden-era Hollywood stars progresses, after which there is a scene with Lady Gaga’s dancers voguing. Finally, after this scene, Lady Gaga can be seen wearing her iconic "cone bra", after which she also performs a dance routine with a fellow dancer. As the rap section begins, different clips of Lady Gaga posing in the style of famous photographs or portraits of Hollywood stars, begins, ultimately followed by a choreographed scene with her dancers and backup singers.

Lorde Von Kok

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

streammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Gypsy Life

I guess it's racist to come for the pedo too now since he said a portion of proceeds of his new garbage collab is going to BLM.

Everyone say we love you pedo and remember to refer to him with his name, and not pedo.

photo-portrait-photography-smile-head-human-person-face-940x480.jpeg

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The black-and-white video, set in Art Deco-themed 1920s and 1930s surroundings, starts off showing different sculptures, works of art, as well as Lady Gaga’s dancers posing. Along with this are images of a maid and a butler cleaning up inside what seems to be a grand house. When the dance section of the song starts, Lady Gaga turns around, and, similarly to the lyrics, strikes a pose. The video progresses, and images of men with fedoras, Lady Gaga wearing the controversial sheer lace dress and other outfits, follow. As the chorus begins, Lady Gaga and her dancers start to perform a vogue dance routine, where she sings the chorus as her dancers mime the backing vocals. After this, other scenes of Lady Gaga in different outfits and imitations of golden-era Hollywood stars progresses, after which there is a scene with Lady Gaga’s dancers voguing. Finally, after this scene, Lady Gaga can be seen wearing her iconic "cone bra", after which she also performs a dance routine with a fellow dancer. As the rap section begins, different clips of Lady Gaga posing in the style of famous photographs or portraits of Hollywood stars, begins, ultimately followed by a choreographed scene with her dancers and backup singers.

vogue GIF

Leaked image

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

malazam
1 minute ago, DesertWolf said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5069251

880k views for SC lyric vid :green:

Blinks really left us for good when they saw no promo lol

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lorde Von Kok
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

vogue GIF

Leaked image

:madge: inb4 madge's lawsuit

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, malazam said:

Blinks really left us for good when they saw no promo lol

They will be back for the official video release tho :ohwell: Even if Blackpink girls appear for 1 second on the vid, they will go like crazy and stream it on loop :ally:

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

There was literally nothing racist about his comment. I'm pretty sure they'd say the same if it was Harry Styles blocking Chromatica two weeks in a row.

It can be taken differently to people of color with the current issue going on in America, just saying.

4 minutes ago, palma said:

Pardon me and I take it back if he's receiving his streams since he has songs related to systematic racism & BLM etc. but if not, how is not liking him (or even his kind of hip hop in general) racism?

I'm asking out of curiosity, no shade :oprah:

His current song “The Bigger Picture” is about BLM and racism. I said making a comment like “stfu and go away” when the song is about what’s currently going on can be perceived as a racist remark whether if non-black people see it or not. It has nothing to do with liking the artist. 

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

@Twitter Could you help promoting the album by tweeting a download link on your page? :bon:

:billie:

7 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

you didn't seem sure, that's why i asked :ohwell:

I was sure. I just know no one here would care to know. 

Ally Campana

I don’t mean to be such a Bitter Betty but I don’t think I’ll forgive her team (for a while) for letting the second week at #1 in the US slip so easily when it was within reach. Chile she needs to release FW mv so that I can move on faster. :bradley:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Hurem
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

It can be taken differently to people of color with the current issue going on in America, just saying.

Still not racist, sorry.

OT: Stream ROCKSTAR. :applause: 

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived