đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You can't tell me this photo isn't for a music video

girl i been saying that for weeks in here about that shot - no way is it just for photoshoot, thats part of something bigger! i think small film with ROM and two other songs

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Plus, this shot from ROM feels out of place and the small dancers in the scene has to do with something

edfc0a322449a04ee95911208036e2b97c13bb7e

The dancers are from the ROM video. You can even see Gaga and Ariana dancing :billie:

PropaGaga
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

This thread went off topic because of you and your gang

d587bdda3ea0dac00817df2c12c46df9.jpg.fd7

Now, sis... y’all were already 5 pages deep into a discussion about what’s wrong with Gaga and a member (falsely) begging Bobby to stop harassing them before I stepped in.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

The dancers are from the ROM video. You can even see Gaga and Ariana dancing :billie:

I know, but whatwasthereason.gif

This scene feels so out of place (still good though)

BenG
Just now, Doncho said:

Yup and those are Gaga's wings

weed

inb4 admin bans everyone named frederic on GGD

pop ate my heart

Chromatica is def a much bigger thing than what we've seen so far. Hope she manages to show it to us :selena:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Stef
3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Now, sis... y’all were already 5 pages deep into a discussion about what’s wrong with Gaga and a member (falsely) begging Bobby to stop harassing them before I stepped in.

I’m drunk and Making little sense rn but ur one of my favourite people on the internet and I love ur posts a lot but this sudden witch-hunt against Brie was very unwarranted idk if u had much to do with that cuz I’m only catching up but I think that’s what Gupsy Life is referring to ❤️❤️ Maybe “gang” was the wrong word 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Doncho

I dont think its out of place. The Gaga is that scene is the one causing the knifes rain. She activates the weather in Chromatica. Thats why she is in the sky and her suit produces water. She is like the God of the universe. Or thats my interpretation :huntyga:

FRANZGA

I believe Brie Candy's MV/Promo teas but nahhh, i dont think he's that close to Gags to know that serious personal issue

MANiCURE1295
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Also, anyone who knows me knows I’m the biggest pessimist when it comes to this era, however I truly believe this engine will crank up in severe style very soon. I may crack a joke or make a meme for some lmao reacts but deep down I know Gaga is a sensitive woman and probably has POC friends who are personally affected by this. She’s trying her best, and seeing her on the Paper magazine steam that night warmed my heart. She was able to escape reality and go to chromatica for a few hours, it probably made her so happy  :) 

I love that you said this. I know we’re all on a forum and say things just for reacts  but I think it’s incredibly important especially during this crazy year to stay as positive as we can.

I don’t get on people to annoy or anger you guys but I genuinely want this to be an enjoyable place for people to go to and sometimes negativity can just spread like wildfire and the past couple of weeks I haven’t been able to use this place as a retreat as I used to due to OVERWHELMING negativity and that’s really sad and I’m struggling with that

I for one will acknowledge that I have noticed your negativity so I’m glad to see this post because it’s important that this message be spread.

Thank you Stef :kara:

gagasicebath
14 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

#WeLoveYouGaga #22 Trending WW... If it gets top 5 she will wonder what is going on :deadbanana:

d587bdda3ea0dac00817df2c12c46df9.jpg.fd7

Poor Bobby is probably somewhere banging his head against a wall right now...

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived