• Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Not frederic1234567890 coming for miss Brie. That rat

UGH! :triggered:

Admin
6 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Yes, it is true that I get excited and happy with the privileged info i receive

Stop lying and pretending to be something you're not. This is your last warning before you're banned.

Supersonic

Chromatica Deluxe has been reduced to €16,10 from €21,99 on Amazon Germany.

Amazon Germany physicals:

#114 Chromatica Standard CD
#283 Chromatica Deluxe CD
#908 Chromatica Milky Clear Vinyl
#1319 Chromatica Picture Disc Vinyl

Amazon Germany digitals:

#13 Rain On Me
#30 Shallow
#41 Stupid Love

#68 Chromatica

Levine
7 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

My intentions on sharing info with you all were never about me being in a spotlight. I do not win anything for this. I always shared things in charts discussion because I have people here that I really admire and see as friends.

I am here since 2013 and if you think I would just create something fake to hype people that I care about I feel very sorry for the wrong perception. 

But I learned a lot for the past months with all of this. The noise (you know the noise) is really loud and in a moment of naiveness i really thought this thread was a low profile place but i was wrong and thats ok. 

Yes, it is true that I get excited and happy with the privileged info i receive but i always wait in order to analyze everything around me until i decide to tell you. But this is not about me trying to be famous or whatever. It is just about me talking to my friends. But I get it and I am sorry once again.

It's crazy how much you can admire someone online when you know nothing about that person.

Nicoxxx

The fact that the frederic and darla dramas were more interesting than the entire era :)

GipJo

4 minutes ago, BenG said:

Not frederic1234567890 coming for miss Brie. That rat

I think he is Admin:ohwell:

Samueld9999
2 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

#IStandWithBrie

#****TheNaysayers

#IStandWithBrie 

Why some people are rude to @Brie Candy ! WHERE ARE YOU (admins) when a whole fanbase is sad because they worry about someone they love so much ?! 

Atleast brie is there !! Your forum is **** because you are not even able to show kindness to others people! 

This forum should be in others hands because your rule and your behave to others are simply discusting!

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Stop lying and pretending to be something you're not. This is your last warning before you're banned.

I hope you're reconsidering this post right now :poot: 

Doncho
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Leave him alone, please! He s been part of this thread since forever. No need to cause even more drama

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived