💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Samueld9999

Can we banish admin on this thread because he doesn’t speak about chart (own rules) ?! 😂🤭

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathanholland

It's kind of weird tho how Brie is speaking directly towards Bobby and suddenly all mods are insisting she isn't reliable while denying Bobby reads GGD/having an account. Especially since she's been right in the past a few times and obviously knows something. 

I do agree with them that her personal problems shouldn't be made public. If anything is wrong I'd only want to hear it from her and only when she wants to share it. The Chromatica lyrics, her interview with Zane and the black out are already enough evidence that some things are off

Before there was love, there was silence

Doncho
Just now, Dilwyn said:

i feel like she should at least communicate with her fans better.

Wasn't she crying cause she loves us so much a week before the album dropping, so why she doesn't take like 5 minutes to post something taking about what's going on and why she's not doing anything.

It's really not that hard.

Exactly! She also said "I love you" a lot of times during the zoom call. It really takes a minute to write a short message to let us know things are coming :bradley:

Matteo Remondi

Someone please tag me when BrieDaily site is up so I can register

La Rosalia
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

They were. It's one thing to make up fake info about the album/singles/videos, but they really crossed the line with lying about Gaga's health and personal life.

Why are you certain that the member is lying about that stuff? You in the past have teased stuff that didn’t turn out to be completely true and I trust that you didn’t do it on purpose and you were honest.

Why are you so harsh  judging this user when she herself has shared valuable information on her last album cycle ? 

Gypsy Life

While we're on that topic, let's remove all the featured posts at the top taking up unnecessary space

d587bdda3ea0dac00817df2c12c46df9.jpg.fd7

FarixGaga
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

While we're on that topic, let's remove all the featured posts at the top taking up unnecessary space

Motion passed.

tenor.gif

JC

Andreu
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

yes pleas. One is annoying but it's okay I guess... but three :yennefer:

Baepsae
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Yaaaas it's a pain in the lower back. Also if we can have a Brie pic there, that would be awesome :lolly:

corvus albus
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Let me make this even more insider’ish

@Liberdade mi amor maybe you're fake and frederico878940986908q36e40r8 is right :bradley:

Andreu
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Let me make this even more insider’ish

the last thing we needed to make this thread even messier lmao

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

One of them was removed, its working

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived