tenor.gif

Non-chartsters can see the door

d587bdda3ea0dac00817df2c12c46df9.jpg.fd7

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy
1 minute ago, Admin said:

You should also stop pretending that you know something :)

Fortunately or unfortunately I do know something, but do not worry. I will be hereĀ in your forum just to enjoy the next chapterĀ :kara:

n1kos

Greek International Airplay ChartĀ 

12 (+1) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain on meĀ 

Chart run : 27-18-16-13-12

:legend::legend:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

La Rosalia
Just now, Brie Candy said:

Fortunately or unfortunately I do know something, but do not worry. I will be hereĀ in your forum just to enjoy the next chapterĀ :kara:

A graceful QUEEN, we have no choice but to Stan :golfclap:

corvus albus
Just now, Admin said:

Spreading lies is not nice to Gaga.

Brie wasn't spreading lies and they were certainly more helpful than most other "insider". Brie has never lied and speculating on this blackout isn't spreading lies.

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

So we have our lovely Brie and

Mindttrappa basically saying different things. Gaga is nowhere to be seen promo wise. Album is out of top10, ROM Ā also. Phew. 2020.

And while I totally get what Mindtrappa is saying and agreeing about her health etc, I still would like to getĀ some kind of a message from Gaga regarding whatā€™s coming or not. Apart from the postponed tour obviously. But if thatā€™sĀ too much to ask for, Iā€™m ok with it too.Ā 

All I can say is they are still working and have no intention of letting the era ā€œdieā€ anytime soon. I donā€™t know what the plans are,Ā but Iā€™ve been assured of this many times. But we need to focus on making this world a better place for everyone right now. Chromatica will still be here.

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Kindness queenĀ :applause:Ā some people could learn a thing or two from youĀ :excuseu:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

DonnieDarko
Just now, PropaGaga said:

All I can say is they are still working and have no intention of letting the era ā€œdieā€ anytime soon. I donā€™t know what the plans are,Ā but Iā€™ve been assured of this many times. But we need to focus on making this world a better place for everyone right now. Chromatica will still be here.

Thank you!Ā 

Genuine Guy 09

The North remembers!

d587bdda3ea0dac00817df2c12c46df9.jpg.fd7

THE QUEEN IN THE NORTH X3

Spoiler

a Game Of Thrones Refrence :billie:

Ā 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Ally Campana

@Brie CandyĀ Fck the naysayers. Youā€™re a queen and we chartsters value your teaĀ :heart:

Does it matter? Damage is done

ViviLittleM

Leave Brie alone and leave the thread if youā€™re not a charter talking about charts

youtube lol GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Admin
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Brie wasn't spreading lies

They were. It's one thing to make up fake info about the album/singles/videos, but they really crossed the line with lying about Gaga's health and personal life.

GiovanniDean

Watch Brie open her own forum and everyone flooding in there for new infoĀ :billie:

Get those forum ad $$$ BrieĀ :billie:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived