đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Nicoxxx

We got the KindlyMask pic this week. The haus is doing their best to not let the era die.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
55 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Now let me talk from a subjective point of view 

We all know her team can be messy but her biggest obstacle is herself. It is sooo sad to see so many things falling apart. Things that are ready for weeks or months and the only thing she needed to do was release all of them. 

There is a bigger issue happening with her right now that I do not have idea about it but it worries me a lot :(

Sorry but what I don't like about your post is the fact that you are speculating that she's not in a healthy condition while also not knowing anything about it. This is not stuff to talk about like her promotion, people will spread this around and eventually the media will post about it too. 

Andreu
50 minutes ago, BenG said:

i am hour late but fk this guy

this is getting outta control

GiovanniDean
3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Gaga isn’t promoting because she feels focus needs to be put on Black Lives Matter

This would make sense if it was end of May/start of June when the BLM movement was at it's peak.

Also, she can promote AND be an activist at the same time.

So yes, I believe there's something else going on behind the scenes. 

Admin
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Sorry but what I don't like about your post is the fact that you are speculating that she's not in a healthy condition while also not knowing anything about it. 

Thank you.

Darcklighter22
Just now, Andreu said:

i am hour late but fk this guy

this is getting outta control

He has since said he will stop posting but that will last 5 mins until someone else says something new.

PropaGaga
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If doing their best is doing nothing well well done :billie: 

You don’t live in the US, so I’ll forgive your ignorance. But doing nothing is what’s best right now. Gaga doesn’t need to be on some TV show shilling her album (which is already doing well) when BIPOC are out there being murdered for no reason other than their skin color. Not to mention COVID-19 currently on its way to re-peaking – need I remind everyone that Gaga is an immunocompromised individual between her “borderline” lupus and fibromyalgia diagnosis.

DonnieDarko
Just now, Admin said:

Has LGN tweeted "We can officially confirm that Lady Gaga is fine" yet?

Give them a couple minutes more

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, Admin said:

Has LGN tweeted "We can officially confirm that Lady Gaga is fine" yet?

no but they are teasing all their forum saying the next big thing to do with the era is the letter V. Descriptive! :billie:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ViviLittleM
Just now, PropaGaga said:

You don’t live in the US, so I’ll forgive your ignorance. But doing nothing is what’s best right now. Gaga doesn’t need to be on some TV show shilling her album (which is already doing well) when BIPOC are out there being murdered for no reason other than their skin color. Not to mention COVID-19 currently on its way to re-peaking – need I remind everyone that Gaga is an immunocompromised individual between her “borderline” lupus and fibromyalgia diagnosis.

Yeah I know that don’t worry. But others are doing these things... at home and uploading their videos etc. So idk.

and it’s not doing that well anymore 

Dilwyn
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I'm sorry but that is some bs, there are a lot of artists promoting right now.

Jase
Just now, Dilwyn said:

Just...stop

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, Dilwyn said:

And that’s good for them! They need it.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

I just got reminded that this is mindtrappa from PopJustice.

An actual insider as well :poot:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived