Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD: Chromatica at #2 with 55-65k (3rd Week)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio
20 minutes ago, TWICE said:

Y'all better order that "take a bite" short and the choker no matter how much hate crimes y'all are gonna attracted to :nails:

Sis I’ve redeemed 10 albums at this point I’m at a loss for what to do :nooo:

Oyster

honestly her “kindness” is really costing her. you can support BLM and promote your album at the same time. 

27 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

when it's possible e.g performances

Katy, Dua, Doja and many more all managed to perform live multiple times in creative ways using backdrops and screens or private rooms, there is no excuse as to why Gaga has yet to perform a single track from the album, especially when the first single came out BEFORE CORONA :toofunny:

Her constantly pushing new expensive merch that takes months to ship instead of any new interviews or promo isn't helping things :madge:

Spoiler

Love You Theconnersabc GIF by ABC Network

46 minutes ago, ModernXTC said:

damn, all those Sour Candy skips really added up :saladga:

Agreed

River

Imagine being that stable 3 weeks in a row during the messiest period that we ever knew in years

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

52 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Ahhh this makes sense now. 

They've even discounted the album to a 5ver here in UK. It's much more effective to discount in US at this point. They need a push now for #1

Have they actually!? A fiver?? Why?

Catnikko
1 hour ago, brownie said:

Katy, Dua, Doja and many more all managed to perform live multiple times in creative ways using backdrops and screens or private roomsinterviews or promo isn't helping things :madge:

Reveal hidden contents

Love You Theconnersabc GIF by ABC Network

as if we want the first rain on me performance to be a backdrop green screen or private room interview though :koons:

Actual patient

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Oyster said:

honestly her “kindness” is really costing her. you can support BLM and promote your album at the same time. 

:fail:

Leoj305

Why is it this random a$$ rapper is blocking us, if he wasn’t there this would be week 3 at #1. Literally nothing else is close. Like wtf. 

58 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

as if we want the first rain on me performance to be a backdrop green screen or private room interview though :koons:

Uh YEAH I’d always take that over nothing :trollga:

Archived