đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elton John: SAWAYAMA is AOTY

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

JINNOCIDE
46 minutes ago, Suuus said:

If you listen to the lyrics you will hear that gaga is also singing about her struggles 

yeah yeah I know, but Gaga is more "fantasy" and "dance-y". which isn't bad. its just the way I relate to her songs

I LOVE Chromatica, I just feels like SAWAYAMA is a little more "packed up"

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

Meh, doesn't do anything for me. SFA would be better without him tbh. Their vocals sound unpleasant together bye!:ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

hieronymus

Dang. You guys are bottom of the pretzel bag salty. It's very entertaining 

Clarence

can you messy flops shut up and go listen to Sawayama. Rina is so slept on my god.

Oriane

Glad he's acknowledging Chromatica's quality :giggle:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Rina Sawayama deserves all this and more! 

Queens stanning Queens!

sad @ all the rude "lmao"s on here. channel kindness or gtfo when it comes to supporting diverse women grammy nominees and women nominees in general

CautiousLurker

Gheys, give him a break - he's old, he forgets things sometimes - I'm sure he wanted to say Chromatica but got confused :vegas:

coolninjaguy

this tea from mr elton !! i will always love gaga and she is clearly the superior artist but sawayama is like miles ahead of chromatica in terms of innovativeness. literally every song is a masterpiece and it sounds fresh. it's kind of like yeezus/maya — looking back they were unorthodox, at the time, but are now praised as pioneering works in switching the sound of their genre (hiphop). while chromatica has some nice songs, i wouldn't say it's revolutionary in the same sense and at some points sounds dated.

RudraCNG

Guys, I've been listening to this album since yesterday and it's absolutely outstanding. Forget about this absurd competition and give it a try.

mpthecat

My favorite album and artist this year. I don’t want to compare the two, I love them both equally, each one gives me something different.

Archived