đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elton John: SAWAYAMA is AOTY

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP

I'm sure Gaga would agree if she hadn't made Chromatica.

IDGAF

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

That's it, it's over. Sine From Above CANCELLED!

ImTired

Gags should have let him listen to the album before she released it. Elton's revenge. 

giphy.gif

pop ate my heart

I live for Rina but that album was such a letdown:dry:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Rina is a littlemonster and a great artist, she deserves recognition for SAWAYAMA, which in my opinion is one of the best albums of the year. Its on my top 3. 

I don’t think Elton deserves backlash for his opinion. He loves Gaga as we all know.

JINNOCIDE

I just wrote a giant big a$$ review of SAWAYAMA so y'all better read it when it comes in the ceremony :ally:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

BleepBloop

He absolutely didn't lie. Chromatica is great, like it really IS, but SAWAYAMA is simply more original and progressive.

JINNOCIDE
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

He absolutely didn't lie. Chromatica is great, but SAWAYAMA is errrrr more original and progressive.

For me it's like SAWAYAMA 9.2, Chromatica 9

And I think the reason I ranked them like this it's because SAWAYAMA feels more relatable because it's almost like a biographic album. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way her songs are all about her and her struggles. I love Gaga and her tracks, but mostly for escaping reality. With Rina I can actually see some of her issues being my own.

There's no worst or best, the two of them (SHOULD COLLAB) are in different zones of songwriting and musical production.

I can't wait for the TIE for AOTY between Chromatica and SAWAYAMA in 2021 :firega:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Economy

Just because he loves Gaga and is in one of the tracks doesn't mean he has to biasly say it's gonna be AOTY :sweat:

Glamourpuss

Even though it does kind of come across like he's being a traitor I kind of respect him more for saying somebody else's album. Saying Chromatica is the obvious choice and we already know he's going to big it up. It's so annoying in interviews when you want to know more about a celebrity and they give a predictable answer. If it was Gaga being interviewed I'd want to know what album she's been enjoying for real and what music she listens to and not just what we want to hear. 

StarstruckIllusion

YESSS omg Rina must’ve just had her entire month made 

flyaway

Plus he said that it was "his" album of the year. So you can stop dragging him and SFA 

Suuus
1 hour ago, JINNOCIDE said:

For me it's like SAWAYAMA 9.2, Chromatica 9

And I think the reason I ranked them like this it's because SAWAYAMA feels more relatable because it's almost like a biographic album. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way her songs are all about her and her struggles. I love Gaga and her tracks, but mostly for escaping reality. With Rina I can actually see some of her issues being my own.

There's no worst or best, the two of them (SHOULD COLLAB) are in different zones of songwriting and musical production.

I can't wait for the TIE for AOTY between Chromatica and SAWAYAMA in 2021 :firega:

If you listen to the lyrics you will hear that gaga is also singing about her struggles 

Archived