Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife
Just now, MelbHawker said:

what is sawayama

Debut album from Rina Sawayama, and an amazing one at that. It deserves a listen.

Guest Adarsh

Oh God look at how Rina is a new artist and people like Gaga and Elton love uplifting them. Its not shady at all.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Oh God look at how Rina is a new artist and people like Gaga and Elton love uplifting them. Its not shady at all.

This. Even if she was a big artist, it still wouldn't be shady. Like the only way it could be shady is if he listed off like 20 albums and left out Chromatica. Also, Gaga loves Rina and listed like two of her songs on a playlist.

NORMANDIE
6 minutes ago, Kindness Ponk said:

I love Rina but that album is the definition of "came and went".

Excuse me. No. 

Haldy

I adore Chromatica and Gaga, but let's be fair... Sawayama is as good, if not a little better. And that's not a bad thing, Rina's a huge Gaga fan and is following in her idol's path as a pop visionary. Hello, let's celebrate that.

RudraCNG

Come on, he's allowed to have his own opinion. It doesn't mean he doesn't like Chromatica, he praised it a few weeks ago.

metalguru

OMG this stan culture is obsessed with negativity...

There is an amazingly talented young artist who mentioned Gaga X1000 times as a big influence, and she actually sounds like Gaga in parts, and a legend just gives her a hand...

Don't you think it would rather look bad on Gaga and Elton if Elton calls Chromatica AOTY? Aren't they too big for such small gestures? Don't you think it is actually beautiful to see that a young and upcoming artist gets a spotlight?

Lona Delery

he is not wrong

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived