⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
news

Billboard 200: Chromatica #2 with 64k

GC1234

After seeing the drops in sales & chart position of ARTPOP & Joanne, this is still a definite success! Poor Gaga is damned if she does and damned if she don’t. If she started promoting herself the past week, people would drag her for being selfish and not raising enough awareness to what’s going atm. Instead she’s been incredibly selfless and helpful towards the cause by letting organisations associated with BLM take over her social media. Chromatica will definitely have its time (it’s too good of an album not too); it’s just incredibly difficult for her especially with EVERYTHING going on right now. 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...
  • Love 1

JOSHMATICA
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Adelita said:

Are you sure, honey? We're talking about Gaga. Also, the streaming party she had promised at the album release, which she canceled and promised a new date, will never happen again. Just like the other Dive Bar shows in the Joanne era that she canceled and didn't say a word about it: they were never rescheduled.

So what? How do you know she’s not gonna do it? Are you physic? She has a busy schedule and doesn’t owe anybody anything. If you weren’t aware Gaga has fibromyalgia and that can have effects on her anxiety and sometimes she isn’t able to perform for those reasons or do public things.

Edited by JOSHMATICA
  • Love 1

AleGaga00

I think its time to restart the promo, what happened in the USA is terrible and frightening but she can't stay quite for too long. I saw a Sia performance in Jimmy Fallon talk show last week and i saw other artists promoting their song over the internet. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

vivre sa vie

This fanbase will never be satisfied

• Thanks 2

Aussie

I think she has done amazing! Considering the current climate, both in terms of the protests, covid19 and the depression but also in the kind of music that is favoured at the moment it’s a big win for Gaga. :-) Hopefully single #3 is on its way and more to come! I really hope we can look forward to at least 5 singles in total. :pawsup:

• Like 1

Queen Neyde
8 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

You guys really need to stop comparing Dua and Gaga because Dua has longevity and we might embarrass ourselves.

i dont compare gaga to dua because i think that dua is not a good artist or something, im literally comparing them because.. thats the only debuts i can put together and compare you know?

Queen Neyde
7 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

saying the album was great doesn't mean we were expecting her to sell 2383 millions first week, do sales equal quality to you or what?

i'm.......literally comparing their debuts, where did i talk about quality? and yes when everyone's talking about how good an album is im expecting it to debut higher. its not about sales = quality. its about people loving something equals sales. :huntyga:

FlopSlurper
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Queen Neyde said:

i'm.......literally comparing their debuts, where did i talk about quality? and yes when everyone's talking about how good an album is im expecting it to debut higher. its not about sales = quality. its about people loving something equals sales. :huntyga:

literally 0 logic, comparing US album sales of a new british artists with an artists who's been in the game for 12 your, your mind 🥵👌

edit: who's album got leaked then pushed forward a week + no tour bundles 

Edited by FlopSlurper
itzgaga.tumblr.com
  • Sad 1

Queen Neyde
4 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

literally 0 logic, comparing US album sales of a new british artists with an artists who's been in the game for 12 your, your mind 🥵👌

edit: who's album got leaked then pushed forward a week + no tour bundles 

huh? im not comparing them because i feel like dua lipa is not a strong competitor, if anything future nostalgia IS a bop. im comparing their albums because they are two critically acclaimed pop albums that came out at the same time. the way you don't get my point, love that <3

Illuminati Freak

:party::party::party:

• Like 1

KEVIN STEVE
12 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Or maybe she doesn't care about charts and the bling atm and the UK #1 just happened. :huntyga:

They promoted it in the UK this week and nowhere else so:vegas:

Rudz Xinc
Posted (edited)

Does she forget she got an album to promote? :triggered:

Do something about it ffs. :triggered:

Not a single live performance is ridiculous. :triggered:

Edited by Rudz Xinc
Look at those clowns
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Mythos
Posted (edited)

Let the meltdowns begin!!!

giphy.gif

Spoiler

World is in change/struggle, no promo, those numbers are really good!

Edited by Mythos

SevenWonder

Gaga has never had a true flop (ARTPOP love). This album will go platinum. Calm down. 

• Like 1

AgusPop
On 6/14/2020 at 4:48 PM, Fanta said:

Go give us a viral tweet maybe that'll help with the sales.

Hun, you need a big D*ck  :ladyhaha: Jeez