• Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

shocking:billie:

tenor.gif?itemid=11879213

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Galvon

I think he is asexual, but that doesn't mean he can't be straight, bi, gay or pan. Asexual just means he doesn't want sex right? But that does not mean he is aromantic. I mean he was in love with a krabby patty in one episode. So I guess he is an asexual pan. Jk idk.:laughga:

gagaschickens
5 hours ago, sarahb said:

It was good up until the first movie, went downhill after that. 

True, the first 4 seasons were so good :bradley: if a show goes beyond 5 seasons, you know it won't be as good. Even the Teletubbies went downhill after the 6th season. 

That's why whenever my little brother watches SpongeBob, if it's an episode from the very first seasons I'll happily watch it for the 9329294939th time.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

sarahb
14 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

True, the first 4 seasons were so good :bradley: if a show goes beyond 5 seasons, you know it won't be as good. Even the Teletubbies went downhill after the 6th season. 

That's why whenever my little brother watches SpongeBob, if it's an episode from the very first seasons I'll happily watch it for the 9329294939th time.

Didn't help that after the first movie the creator left the show. Apparently he came back after the 2nd movie but died a few years later

xoxo Craig
4 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Watch the final episode of S4, she’s bisexual

Bisexual kings and a bisexual queen :tony:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

Korra and Asami hooked up at the end of the series :bradley: they walked into the new spirit world portal holding hands :bradley:Love Is Love Animation GIF by Nickelodeon

I've just watched this and I am crying :bradley: 

@DutchHooker  

End Racism Now

Chris Evans

their tweet in no way claims that he is part of the community- just an ally. The TMZ article on the other hand makes it very clear that this tweet confirms he's a part of the community and take it a step further by labeling him as gay. 

if I were Nickelodeon I wouldn't even comment on it... but I'm sure whoever wrote the tweet is getting flack from their bosses

DutchHooker
40 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I've just watched this and I am crying :bradley: 

@DutchHooker  

Omggg I didnt know you also stanned Avatar :giveup:

Our similarities :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Omggg I didnt know you also stanned Avatar :giveup:

Our similarities :vegas:

I LOOOOOOOVE Avatar, but I couldn't get into The Legend of Kora... the storyline didn't make that much sense :selena:  so I haven't watched all of TLoK yet

End Racism Now

AphroditeLaydee

he's been confirmed as asexual by his creator for years now, though, so this isn't entirely new. i hope they don't retcon him into being gay, especially since his creator has passed away now. asexual people need representation too, and are part of the LGBT+ community!!

TortureMeOnReplay
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Korra and Asami hooked up at the end of the series :bradley: they walked into the new spirit world portal holding hands :bradley:Love Is Love Animation GIF by Nickelodeon

I just thought they were good friends :v:

Archived