💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

The lead singer of the band that Gaga sent flowers insinuated something happened during the chart count for the #1 spot and that he will one day share this with fans (LOL).

That said he did call Gaga a class act I guess but he is butt hurt that she won. However on their own page they liked a post saying they were robbed from the #1 spot lol

Here is the post they liked (among other posts that they liked and unliked): 

+ other stuff they liked:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

They need to grow up.:saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Poker

I'm confusion. Gaga sent flowers to a band and in return they shaded her with the way she uses a mic? If that's the case, it speaks volumes about that band lmao.

Kindness rules all.

JRCF29

Not an indie band no one has ever heard of shading Gaga over a microphone? When you have the pipes that Gags has you can sing into any microphone any way you want. Is it bad that I want to tank their metacritic user scores?

are they even big enough for metacritic?:sis:

Don't Call Me Gaga

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

I'm confusion. Gaga sent flowers to a band and in return they shaded her with the way she uses a mic? If that's the case, it speaks volumes about that band lmao.

this. Like I understand the snarky and sarcastic "british humor" thing but this is clearly them being butt hurt. They also liked other shady things (some of which they unliked after Monsters called them out on it). I really don't like ppl like this. Gaga's debut album never went #1 in the US. No artist should expect huge #1 debuts in their home country for their debut album lol. It's sort of cocky to even aim that high on your debut imo. If it happens great! if not it is ok...it's literally your introduction into the music industry. you should be humble and happy you even got close and your next album could be your first #1! that's how i see it but whatever. at the end the Gays won FAIR AND SQUARE against Sports :gayhat:

JRCF29
2 minutes ago, Heracross said:

Their fans already think they’re “legends” :lmao:

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by moodman

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
Just now, Mister D said:

Who? :reductive:

Why do they think they are a threat to Gaga? (no shade) :oprah:

bernie sanders GIF by Team Coco

Don't Call Me Gaga

Pennywise

Lmao who are they, why is gaga sending flowers to them and calling them, why haven't we ever heard about them before :reductive:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

raragaga

giphy.gif

xoxo

Sorcerer
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Not an indie band no one has ever heard of shading Gaga over a microphone? When you have the pipes that Gags has you can sing into any microphone any way you want. Is it bad that I want to tank their metacritic user scores?

are they even big enough for metacritic?:sis:

Here you go :ally:

https://www.metacritic.com/music/deep-down-happy/sports-team

Born in Chromatica

Delusion, Convince Yourself. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Archived