celeb

Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

But why Gaga cared to respond to them  :confused: even with flowers, I don’t understand, they were picturing her as payola in the UK? or why did Gaga had to take quick action, was she a fan of them maybe ?

I don’t understand, giving them flowers and that kind message just shone more light on the situation and on them 

Snejana

where are the little monstrousities when we need them ??? we need yall to cyberb*lly this band not ms billie i-quiche 

(just joking :bradley: pls spread online kindness) 

eeaarrllaalloo

these kind of people throw shade and be the victim when they get dragged I-

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

I mean they got a point. Too often smaller, independent bands get overlooked in favour of more well known acts that are often supported by expensive marketing campaigns by labels. These labels i imagine overlook these smaller acts because they generate less $$$.

at the same time, they did debut number 2 which is pretty tremendous for their debut album. 

i think we can support gaga as fans while at the same time advocating for a more even playing field in the music industry?

River

dazematta dazematta that bitch is dumb:whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, Sturn29 said:

I mean they got a point. Too often smaller, independent bands get overlooked in favour of more well known acts that are often supported by expensive marketing campaigns by labels. These labels i imagine overlook these smaller acts because they generate less $$$.

at the same time, they did debut number 2 which is pretty tremendous for their debut album. 

i think we can support gaga as fans while at the same time advocating for a more even playing field in the music industry?

I agree but that is not the point here. They are trying to make it sound like Gaga rigged the charts. They also liked many shady posts insinuating Gaga doesn't deserve her #1 over them because their music is "superior" or more authentic than hers. I will always support indie artists on small labels with small fans etc...I do wish them luck in their careers and hope they go far but this episode has left a nasty taste in my mouth. You don't like or post shady things towards someone who sent you flowers, gave you a call and tried to bond with you artist to artist. It makes them seem shallow. Whether they be on a big label or a small one, makes no difference as this was a show of their lack of character.

GregJA

Never heard of whatever these people are. 
why did they think they had a chance against Gaga?  I guess crying gets attention and that’s all they cared about 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

GregJA
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Oh wait thank you for remind me to give them a 0 score. With my vote their score fall from 3.3 to 3.

Little monsters you know what to do :billie:

I Brought it down to 2.8 :selena:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Judas Society

They sound like a bunch of chainsmokers :ally:

Lisseth

Just as you got enough balls to shade on her, at least you should have tagged her on your tweets, what a maricón

Archived