💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, jesse g said:

They are tryin to make this relevant, and some are just giving what they want. Silence is key :sis:

This. They want attention. That said, their shade is weak and just makes them look petty...fans shouldn't tweet at them since they are already making fools of themselves.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaelergrey
2 minutes ago, Helix said:

I think they might be right about this :/ it looks like Gaga is using the Neumann U47 which has a few different polar patterns to choose from, those being cardioid and omnidirectional, but if u zoom in on the picture it looks as though Gaga has it set to cardioid which is unidirectional and thus she might be singing into the mics rear rejection point, when she might have wanted it to be on omnidirectional. Either way it’s not a huge deal as she was in a small room and the recording sounded fine given it was a livestream and everything. 

Can be. I cant see where it is set though.  But in an ideal standpoint. Gagas mic placement and position is right. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

freebit

Also, #1 is cool and all, but it's not the only thing that matters. They kind of played themselves being so concerned about getting that top spot. It's NAGL when you harp on about your (percieved) snubs. That's a job for their stans. :smh:

LilyLark
41 minutes ago, Poker said:

I'm confusion. Gaga sent flowers to a band and in return they shaded her with the way she uses a mic? If that's the case, it speaks volumes about that band lmao.

The band is being very childish. Like I thought they had said something far worse based on how some fans were reacting, but it's just...mild and dumb, childish shade. I actually think sending them flowers is funny, because they are acting like a-holes and Gaga's out there looking like a mature adult by sending them flowers and congratulating them. I checked out his twitter feed and he's slowly walking back his comments on Gaga lol. Fans shouldn't give them any attention, tho, since that's what they probably want.

Also...these types of stunts (accusing artists/charts/etc. of trickery) don't...exactly help the band. Especially as Gaga is one of the biggest artists on Polydor (the European equivalent of Interscope). They're basically openly accusing one of the largest labels, and the charting system, not just of payola (which is pretty standard) but flat out cheating. And as shady as labels are (paylola is a real thing they all do) and the Grammys, the people who decide the charts are on the up and up and probably don't appreciate being accused of cheating/manipulation.

Helix
1 minute ago, billygrey said:

Can be. I cant see where it is set though.  But in an ideal standpoint. Gagas mic placement and position is right. 

Yeah you have to zoom in really close to see it lol, but looks like the cardioid shape https://imgur.com/a/HP8iqaM Either way, a pretty petty thing for their fans to nitpick 

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Mister D said:

Is he okay? :ladyhaha:

The LMs freaked him out uh? 

Probably less the LM, and more his agent/publicist called him up and chewed him out. Accusing a label and the charts system (which includes multiple members of the industry) of flat out manipulation is...not a good look. Especially as it clearly wasn't manipulated if you look at her initial numbers...it is a normal drop. Yelling at Gaga might get him some attention in the press, but the real damage would be pissing off the major labels/charting company.

FlopSlurper

TIL we won a chart battle that we weren't aware of against a band I'm still not aware of

jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

The mic was positioned the correct way in her second performance, so who knows if she positioned it incorrectly the first time or just preferred the effect (obviously it made little difference). People in the original reddit post about this were also riding her ass because her headphones were on backwards too but that seems like a total lefty thing, and it might be as simple as her literally doing things counterclockwise.

If she changed the mic, that makes me feel it was a small error she realized and corrected. Draging her for the headphone thing is beyond ridiculous tho. 

Wet Fire

"Until then thank you for everything. We were the underdogs and we took a global superstar right to the edge" :poot:

Fizzy

Their ug**. Insinuating being cheated on a charts that you were trying to rig by selling your horrible album for 99p! ? Lmao

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Lighter

They’re trying to be immature? Alright I’ll play their game. Time to cyberbully

Archived