• Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Let me do the honour :billie:

Well, edited version cos twatter characters limit :triggered:

Hope this version is OK :billie:

GIRL I CAN"T :lmao: yes this will do :lmao: FINISH THEM! :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, billygrey said:

That microphone is placed right. Do they even know what they are talking about? :saladga:

If The Voice of GagaDaily says it then it must be true! I knew Gaga knew her way around any microphone any day (among other things :billie: )! :firega:

littlepotter

Who's the cringefest that posted this on MC :fail: 

Lady Gaga remains #1, and GagaVoodoo is very much real, I’d say to not get your British teeth in a twist, but they’re probably already looking like a Halloween pumpkin.

Like just give then a 0 without souding like the two year olds they think we are goddamit

chaeri pls

Helix

Oh please another tired ass band of white men, they’ll be irrelevant before the decade is even halfway over 🤷🏻‍♂️ We all saw what happened to the Chainsmokers

Babel

Can someone with knowledge on the topic point out what's wrong with the mic?

buzzkill

They are tryin to make this relevant, and some are just giving what they want. Silence is key :sis:

kaelergrey
4 minutes ago, A mess said:

Can someone with knowledge on the topic point out what's wrong with the mic?

Nothing is wrong with the mic placement. Its placed right. You see a condenser microphones inside is like this. 

Ps03f0FQ_4jYBObPvY_71bEL9PP-mNjfp7U5VOw-

And its ideal that you sing in that circle area to get the most out of the microphone. In this case gaga is singing directly in the circle area. So yeah nothing is wrong with the mic placement. 

Hence a mic placement like this which like gagas is ideal. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4u5N9CYZy8dtUcXcJOIt

This goes to show that they dont know anything about what they are talking about or whoever posted that tweet. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

ToxicHot

What the F*CK?

And these people are who....?!?!

:fail:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

freebit
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Who's the cringefest that posted this on MC :fail: 

Lady Gaga remains #1, and GagaVoodoo is very much real, I’d say to not get your British teeth in a twist, but they’re probably already looking like a Halloween pumpkin.

Like just give then a 0 without souding like the two year olds they think we are goddamit

IDK, I kind of cackled  :billie: It's stupid, but they'll be fine, they're getting baby-ed by the british music press as underdogs that narowly lost the #1 to the big bad popstar. LMs will forget about it in like, two days. 

Helix
3 minutes ago, billygrey said:

Nothing is wrong with the mic placement. Its placed right. You see a condenser microphones inside is like this. 

Ps03f0FQ_4jYBObPvY_71bEL9PP-mNjfp7U5VOw-

And its ideal that you sing in that circle area to get the most out of the microphone. In this case gaga is singing directly in the circle area. So yeah nothing is wrong with the mic placement. 

Hence a mic placement like this which like gagas is ideal. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4u5N9CYZy8dtUcXcJOIt

This goes to show that they dont know anything about what they are talking about or whoever posted that tweet. 

I think they might be right about this :/ it looks like Gaga is using the Neumann U47 which has a few different polar patterns to choose from, those being cardioid and omnidirectional, but if u zoom in on the picture it looks as though Gaga has it set to cardioid which is unidirectional and thus she might be singing into the mics rear rejection point, when she might have wanted it to be on omnidirectional. Either way it’s not a huge deal as she was in a small room and the recording sounded fine given it was a livestream and everything. 

LaLa

I hope they lost a ton of money selling their album for 99 cents on debut week, only to fail :billie:

Gaga remains classy and unbothered of course, as should we all

Archived