Band Gaga sent flowers to shade her + insinuate being cheated on charts

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M
19 hours ago, Poker said:

I'm confusion. Gaga sent flowers to a band and in return they shaded her with the way she uses a mic? If that's the case, it speaks volumes about that band lmao.

The fact that MUSICIANS shaded her on how THAT microphone should be used. Very narrow minded, ninnies.

Microphones are built a certain way, yes.

Microphones of a certain kind have specific uses, yes.

But, microphones at the end of the day can have certain traits an artists likes, and in conjunction with their own vocal capabilities, that sometimes they either need or want to do things in an inconventional way.

She's a powerhouse vocalist. So the microphone was facing at a certain direction. People are probably not noticing that she sang with walls that aren't flat to not make full ~technical~ use of recording.

These dudes sound like they just finished their 2 year technical associates degree from a community college here.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

They got flowers and, so, were acknowledged by a global icon and popstar and they're still complaining? 

Are they serious?:bye:

Katsuki Bakugo
19 hours ago, Poker said:

I'm confusion. Gaga sent flowers to a band and in return they shaded her with the way she uses a mic? If that's the case, it speaks volumes about that band lmao.

And volumes about her voice... it still picked it all up even the wrong way round.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Linus Gaga
On 6/13/2020 at 5:42 PM, derpmonster said:

No, just rotated around the vertical axis 180 degrees. The logo you see on the mic in black is usually on the "front" of the mic where it picks up most sound. So the part that's picking up most sound is facing the camera.

If anything that speaks to how big her voice is.

ohhh thanks

that's why i always feels like the smile performance doesn't sound like recording by professional mic, it is like from a phone to me. The prayer sounds much better in quality 

Hit me a message and say hi !

YUNGLUKA

Just FYI there album is down from #2 to #71 

to summarise the name of there album title i guess they are ... deep down happy 

drag-race-season-10-episode-7-monet-x-ch

Suuus
On 6/15/2020 at 5:20 PM, Dreammonster said:

I'm sorry but who are they? Seriously I've never heard of them until now.:trollga:

Me neither

SHALLOW

I don’t even know why Gaga bothers being so nice to people who don’t deserve her. We already know she’s the better person. Plus i’m sure she never listened to them or Billie tbh :ally: so the fact that she sent them flowers is kinda not very authentic. I wouldn’t send flowers to people i don’t know tbh. She should be kind but only to people who deserve it or people she likes imo. That forced kindness ain’t it. She shouldn’t be mad about them either ofc.

nathantj594

The mic isn’t the wrong way. It’s a condenser mic, they work in different ways from whichever side you sing into. And who cares if it’s 20K, that’s what you can do when you can afford to raise over $120 million bucks for a cause in one day. Imagine knowing the cost and brand for a microphone, but not knowing how it works. Who even are these people tbh 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Archived