Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

EW: Chromatica Behind The Scenes

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Regina George
3 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Sour Candy wasn't meant for Chromatica. That makes sense...

Reveal hidden contents

It doesn't belong there :ally:

The only song that I think feels out if place is Stupid Love which is kinda ironic because that’s the first sing that they made for Chromatica and it should have been the whole album sound and thank goodness it’s not the case.. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
28 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The deluxe is out now :neyde:

Not digitally! 
but a rerelease would be a serve

Agunimon

I love Gaga interviews, but I care way more about the music than I do anything else so hearing from the other people who worked on it is the most interesting, considering Gaga seems to be asked the same questions over and over again.

Helix

YAAAAAAAAS

I just KNOW the tracks with Ms. SOPHIE are gonna stomp... Gaga having her Vroom Vroom moment :legend:

Rifek

Oh wow 

that was such a good read

i Love things like that 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ARTGOD
Just now, Suuus said:

Im sure gaga was just as involved with everything as always 

I’m sure she oversaw everything, but given that she has no production credits and a bunch of the songs were projects she wasn’t initially a part of, it’s very reasonable to think she just wasn’t that involved with the production overall.

It seems like she stuck to lyrics and melodies this time, which is ok, but it also explains why at times the production lacks identity.

flyaway
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The only song that I think feels out if place is Stupid Love which is kinda ironic because that’s the first sing that they made for Chromatica and it should have been the whole album sound and thank goodness it’s not the case.. 

Idg the hate for Stupid Love. The production is on point, Gaga's vocals are marvelous and it has better lyrics than Sour Candy (a song that clearly doesn't fit within the Chromatica concept)

Gagaloo911

Read the whole thing. Loved it! Was so cool to learn how this album got created and what the process looked like. 

I'm not sure we've ever gotten this detailed a breakdown for another album of Gaga's before, but I could be wrong.

I love that Chromatica was meant to sound familiar while also being fresh! Definitely what I took from the album's sound.

LaLa

I really love hearing about the behind the scenes process of it all.

And it's an interview with the producers and collaborators, of course it's going to center their contributions :sharon: I don't know how anyone can listen to the lyrics on Chromatica and have any doubt how deeply personal this project is to Gaga. 

Delulu Rogers

Where did it talk about the future of the era? What re release? 

Jester

Tbh she should rename this to Chromatica 2020 and then keep releasing Chromatica sequels every year

Marvel universe who

Suuus
Just now, ARTGOD said:

I’m sure she oversaw everything, but given that she has no production credits and a bunch of the songs were projects she wasn’t initially a part of, it’s very reasonable to think she just wasn’t that involved with the production overall.

It seems like she stuck to lyrics and melodies this time, which is ok, but it also explains why at times the production lacks identity.

I like that gaga now is trusting people more with her work 

TropicOfCANCER
14 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

This is very interesting but I can’t help but feel like it makes Gaga sound a little... detached from the music in a way. Like she wasn’t as hands on as she usually is, especially regarding the production. It seems like half the tracks were projects that were started without her involvement and just presented to her.

All I’m saying is: I don’t wanna hear that tired “ARTPOP is only recycled beats’ read from anybody ever again :ladyhaha:.

i agree to an extent, esp with the songwriter of sour candy not even meeting her until the song was done.

but....ARTPOP.

Dilwyn
18 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

As I suspected... most of the ideas come from Bloodpop. Gaga didn’t even seem to care that much, she didn’t even have a vision when Stupid Love was presented to her. That’s why i like the album but can’t possibly love it :oops:

have you read the article?

you guys have worms for brains sometimes

BloodPop: Almost all of the songs were started with Gaga or Gaga and I on a piano or a very basic track

Archived