Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica CD with Chromatica Ball Ticket Purchase

IndyMelissa

Featured Posts

IndyMelissa

Hi! Anyone else receive their Chromatica CD that came with their Chromatica Ball tickets? Mine came yesterday...have tickets to Chicago (allegedly :billie:)...

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

NickMonster

Yes, actually. I bought two tickets and about 2 or 3 days ago I received both copies of Chromatica. I also bought tickets for the Chicago show, so see you there! (If it happens :billie:)

I am thou, thou art I

mucinex

I got mine in the mail a week ago & now I can't help but wonder WHEN they're gonna reschedule these dates because I need to book a hotel if they're going through with the show :enigma:

gypsy101

same! yesterday, Chicago. i have been phoneless the last few days so i enjoyed listening to the cd in the car

IndyMelissa
7 hours ago, NickMonster said:

Yes, actually. I bought two tickets and about 2 or 3 days ago I received both copies of Chromatica. I also bought tickets for the Chicago show, so see you there! (If it happens :billie:)

Agree! I think we all know its going to be cancelled...postponed hopefully!! 

Spoiler

Over here still waiting on my Enigma tickets refund from when it was cancelled in April...,:stalkga:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

numb the flame
33 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

Agree! I think we all know its going to be cancelled...postponed hopefully!! 

Hide contents

Over here still waiting on my Enigma tickets refund from when it was cancelled in April...,:stalkga:

Yeah I'd chase that refund up if I were you...

IndyMelissa
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Yeah I'd chase that refund up if I were you...

I was thinking the same thing...may have to call TM here this weekend!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

candyglam

My copies came yesterday. I would think with everyone receiving theirs, we would be seeing an announcement soon. Maybe they’re trying to reschedule the dates before announcing the postponement. 

Archived