💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Sony reveals the Playstation 5

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

RE8 has me snatched by the roots :giveup: I already know it's gonna be my favourite 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
On 6/12/2020 at 3:53 PM, AlexanderMagno said:

The prices were leaked somehow, it will be 600$ I think.

I actually started playing my PS2 a while ago, and I never played anything else :bradley: I'm thinking about saving the money for the PS5, it will be such a huge difference for me, I can't even imagine. I just hate that I can't revisit old games, I want to play Kingdom Hearts 2 and Ratchet and Clank 1 and I get really frustrated knowing these are not adapted for the new consoles.

actually they are, both for ps4

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix contains KH2

And Ratchet and Clank 1 has a soft reboot to PS4 as a new game with new amazing graphics.

The story is more or less the same, some nice QOL, some extras and it's just being told as a story for the perspective of Captain Qwark.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AlexanderMagno
41 minutes ago, River said:

actually they are, both for ps4

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix contains KH2

And Ratchet and Clank 1 has a soft reboot to PS4 as a new game with new amazing graphics.

The story is more or less the same, some nice QOL, some extras and it's just being told as a story for the perspective of Captain Qwark.

Oh then that's good :giveup: I really love those two games, and will probably try to look for similar ones for PS2. PS5 is too expensive for now :emma:

Knife

It's crazy to me how crappy the PS5 livestream made the games look. The graphics in Ratchet and Clank look ridiculously good in 4K.

farting
On 6/12/2020 at 3:13 AM, River said:

Ooh Daddy kratos Is gonna look even hotter

Axe me dad

River
14 hours ago, Knife said:

It's crazy to me how crappy the PS5 livestream made the games look. The graphics in Ratchet and Clank look ridiculously good in 4K.

I'm scared that the rifting moments may give me motion sickness :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

shoful
On 6/13/2020 at 7:47 PM, AlexanderMagno said:

Oh then that's good :giveup: I really love those two games, and will probably try to look for similar ones for PS2. PS5 is too expensive for now :emma:

Omg isn’t Kingdom Hearts amazing!! I just replayed all of them for like the 10th time during quarantine! So glad to see another KH fan on here

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

AlexanderMagno
7 hours ago, shoful said:

Omg isn’t Kingdom Hearts amazing!! I just replayed all of them for like the 10th time during quarantine! So glad to see another KH fan on here

Yes, I've only played KH2 but it's so amazing, has a good story, I love being able to travel around the worlds, nice gameplay, I love Disney so it's a big plus for me, and I feel it has a really high replay value :giveup: I can replay the game the moment after I finish it, and still never gets tiring.

Regina George
On 6/12/2020 at 12:02 AM, COOOK said:

EaQ0PI0XQAA4U3K?format=jpg&name=large

OMG you got it early??? :bradley: Looks even better than on promo pics! 

Archived