💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New merch uploaded to official US Store

Blue wig

Featured Posts

Blue wig

New merch has been uploaded to the official store (only for the US, though)! It's the merch that leaked on the UK store, with the blue Chromatica logo, 3 hoodies and one pair of sweatpants

https://shop.ladygaga.com/

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
Just now, Blue wig said:

New merch has been uploaded to the official store (only for the US, though)! It's the merch that leaked on the UK store, with the blue Chromatica logo, 3 hoodies and one pair of sweatpants

https://shop.ladygaga.com/

Saw those this morning. I don’t want to sound too eager but I think this means we’re slowly easing into some form of new promo soon.

Ziggy

What a weird line to promote, the shadows one. She said that during BTW; I wonder why she’d bring it back now 

pedrohemg
Just now, Kimmo said:

This: 

00-B5-E7-AB-E359-4393-973-C-DE585-FC4374

and this:

44-C753-E2-B164-4309-9-C20-6838-FC63-BDC

Same energy :poot:

I don't get why they do this kinda cheap work. I'd never pay for that. 

Adelita
Just now, dynamite said:

Oh it's very ugly thanks for the heads up :sick:

In Chromatica, no one thing is uglier than another. :hor:

Reality

Why does everyone think they're ugly? :giveup: 

I like them, I want the black one :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹

TimisaMonster

Yeah most of this merch is so ugly and cheap looking...not worth $70+ ... :smh:

The hoodie looks so ashy and losing color and the shirts do too

copy paste random stills from videos...like

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Adelita

Kanye West literally released that as an album cover...

51CIkq2z2xL._SY400_FMwebp_.jpg

And everyone thinks it's artistic...

ChicaSkas
13 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Oh it's very ugly thanks for the heads up :sick:

Can we try not to make the first post in a thread about general information a post that's negative?

I mean I know you're entitled to your opinion -- I respect that. But your first comment sets the tone for the rest of the thread and before you know it everyone else will hop on the bandwagon to bash the merch.

Is that who we really want to be ? Can we not be accepting that some people might actually like it, and some won't?

I just don't get it... we should be lucky we are even getting merch..... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hurem

Who would spend $70 on a lil picture printed in the right corner of the hoodie? :rip: I can have it made for $15 tops.

Blue wig

I think this new merch has at least more effort put into it than the T-shirts with a rectangular photo from the video, but I'm not a huge fan of this, for some reason the colours of the logo make me think of a camping club, or a boy scout group, I don't know why :sweat: 

And having merch in two shades of beige, dark grey and dark green feels weird after all the brightly coloured stuff we had before... But like for HL, it's nice she's doing stuff to appeal to everyone, even those who want more subtle colours and designs!

And it's Gaga merch, so it's not in any way entirely bad, and I'd be pretty happy wearing that

Spoiler

And knowing Gaga, she'll probably wear one of these hoodies in a selfie and look STUNNING :flutter:

Spoiler

And then all of y'all will suddenly loooove the hoodies :trollga:

Archived