💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TIDAL officially a suspect in data fraud investigation

IAmNotHere1997

Featured Posts

Adelita
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

:deadbanana: What are you even talking about? You claimed that she sold that many pure sales as a result of the reported streaming numbers? There is literally ZERO correlation between those two things. Y’all are ridiculous :rip:

You really shouldn't have 2 neurons to associate that everything Beyoncé does is overrated by the media to the ceiling. One news that she had broken streaming records obviously increased pure album sales, as this news was spread like a virus all over the internet and tv.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

Very interesting that the immediate and collective response in this thread is essentially chants of “lock her up” with almost nothing on the other two (male) artists mentioned 

Harry
6 minutes ago, Adelita said:

You really shouldn't have 2 neurons to associate that everything Beyoncé does is overrated by the media to the ceiling. One news that she had broken streaming records obviously increased pure album sales, as this news was spread like a virus all over the internet and tv.

Yes the media does hype her up an incredible amount. But how did the news of her first week streams - that came at the end of ... the first week ... have an effect on the sales of ..... the first week?

Thanks for all the rep points btw :rip: 

PrinceGaga
11 minutes ago, gag said:

Remember when the Madonsters and the Hive and the Little Fenty's mocked Gaga for not being 'relevant' enough to be included in that Tidal cult video :lmao:

lol Madonna was so cocky here when in fact it was the beginning of the end lmao

tumblr_nm1ozeAIyj1t1rvzco1_500.gif 

Harry
7 minutes ago, mauvais said:

‘Beyoncé’s and Kanye West’s listener numbers on TIDAL have been manipulated to the tune of several hundred million false plays… which has generated massive royalty payouts at the expense of other artists.’ 

If other artists suffered as a result of this manipulation they should be compensated immediately. Particularly if they are smaller/independent artists who get literal peanuts from streaming royalties as it is. 

freebit

I'm not a member of the hive, but the hate some of you have for Beyonce is very lame & kind of disturbing. :wtf: I know it's a standard meme now, but that lock her up stuff doesn't sit right at all.

I do agree it's annoying that we ALL know if this was Gaga, she'd be dragged non-stop by media & other stans, but it's not Beyonce's fault she's respected. The media are just clout chasers who go with the consenus of who's considered powerful & ~cool.

Also, for all we know, she was completely oblivious to what they were doing, and I honestly don't think she'd do such a thing, or encourage Jay Z in his fraudulent endeavors. Beyonce is a cautious Virgo.:coffee:

Anyway, cooking the books is NAGL at all. What a huge mistake on Tidal's part, and I'm pretty sure Jay Z knew what he was doing, because why else would Tidal decide to suddenly report an impossible number of streams for only these three albums? Mess. He's trash for putting him & Beyonce's rep on the line for extra money.

That said, I can't say I'm not enjoying the schadenfruede at Tidal being so messy after our fave was made fun of for not being a member. However the ones that made stuff like that go viral - the ones people should be actually mad at instead of Beyonce herself - are annoying people like Common Gay Boy on twitter who would probably switch and shade Beyonce if it suited their purposes. 

26 minutes ago, Harry said:

Very interesting that the immediate and collective response in this thread is essentially chants of “lock her up” with almost nothing on the other two (male) artists mentioned 

Stans got to bring some misogyny in here somewhere.:saladga:

Lastly, I find it weird Jay would cook the books for Kanye. I thought they were on the outs when Pablo was released?

PerfectMonster

The amount of sh!t the beyhive have given us over the past two weeks alone since ROM came out has been ridiculous. Let us have a moment. 

Ororo Munroe
1 hour ago, honk said:

Didn’t Beyonce bail that murderer out of prison in 2010? Not surprised

Not me trying to google what murderer she bailed out of prison :ladyhaha:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

teenagechrist

I LOOOOOVE,  this video. It's a cringe fest. ''The beginning of the new world'', ''this is a historic day'', ''this collaboration feels so ego-less''. :lmao: 

Lock them up. All of them. #TidalForALL :flutter:

feeling so hot tamale

Harry
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

I don't know how interpret that part of the quote (that's why I went back to look at the articles from 2018/2019 to see if I could figure out how exactly they faked streams). Right now it seems like other artists suffered only in so much as TIDAL didn't cook the books for everyone, which is actually a good thing lol but... yeah... hopefully it doesn't emerge TIDAL transferred streams or anything like that.

Yeah cos otherwise I’d have no idea how the streams would transfer into royalty money. Like if it’s just fake streams for charts then it’s incredibly lame but if it goes beyond that at the expense of others? Bad news. Will be interesting to see where this goes.

ThisBitch

Lemonade streaming flop incoming :billie:

I don't hate Beyonce guys. I used to like her but the Hive is not it and I don't enjoy her new material. Bey used to be classy and entertaining but she's more ghetto and p0rn now. Great performer with a lacking discography...

Skabi
5 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

I'm excited to see how the Hive will try and get out of this one

im not, i can already see them pretending this whole situation never happened :neyde:

HorusRa2
1 hour ago, Harry said:

People calling for Beyoncé to go to jail??? Y’all are literally something else

White collar crimes are still crimes. 

So yes if she is proven guilty of a crime she should go to jail. Just because she has all the money in the world doesnt mean she should be able to buy her way out of bad behavior. Since you also mentioned it, that goes for anyone whether part of this scandal or some accounting fraud. 

Archived