• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

People calling for BeyoncĂ© to go to jail??? Y’all are literally something else

Yea she should :billie:

She's still a human and this is illegal activity :billie:

Remember when the Madonsters and the Hive and the Little Fenty's mocked Gaga for not being 'relevant' enough to be included in that Tidal cult video :lmao:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Adelita
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

It sold almost 500k pure sales first week I’m pretty sure it’s fine...

She only sold that in pure sales due to the hype created by the media after those fake records that were reported by her husband's fake platform. Everything in this family has cheating in between.

Harry
Just now, JR Gg said:

Yea she should :billie:

She's still a human and this is illegal activity :billie:

Don’t make me laugh :rip: Most of y’all obsessive haters deny Beyonce the credit of having autonomy over her own music but you somehow think she has the control to sit at TIDAL HQ and manipulate her own streaming numbers. There is absolutely no doubt that these numbers are BS but send Beyonce to jail? I simply have to laugh. So incredibly out of touch. 

Harry
2 minutes ago, Adelita said:

She only sold that in pure sales due to the hype created by the media after those fake records that were reported by her husband's fake platform. Everything in this family has cheating in between.

You think the album sold that much because of the reported streaming numbers? That came in at the end of the week? :deadbanana: Doing the most 

JR Gg
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Don’t make me laugh :rip: Most of y’all obsessive haters deny Beyonce the credit of having autonomy over her own music but you somehow think she has the control to sit at TIDAL HQ and manipulate her own streaming numbers. There is absolutely no doubt that these numbers are BS but send Beyonce to jail? I simply have to laugh. So incredibly out of touch. 

Erm yes. She's a major Tidal shareholder AND she owns her own label. Her streams can be easily faked :billie:

Oh and her husband owns Tidal so :billie:

Your defense is :rip: So incredibly out of touch.

Adelita
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

You think the album sold that much because of the reported streaming numbers? That came in at the end of the week? :deadbanana: Doing the most 

Don't act like you don't know the truth, how old are you, 10? Enough of these tricks going unpunished, Beyoncé may be armored by the media, but she won't be armored before justice.

Harry
Just now, JR Gg said:

Erm yes. She's a major Tidal shareholder AND she owns her own label. Her streams can be easily faked :billie:

Your defense is so lame, I can't :rip: So incredibly out of touch.

I didn’t say they weren’t fake :rip: but if you think Beyonce is literally going to be arrested for this you are delusional beyond words and have no idea how this works lol

Harry
Just now, Adelita said:

Don't act like you don't know the truth, how old are you, 10? Enough of these tricks going unpunished, Beyoncé may be armored by the media, but she won't be armored before justice.

:deadbanana: What are you even talking about? You claimed that she sold that many pure sales as a result of the reported streaming numbers? There is literally ZERO correlation between those two things. Y’all are ridiculous :rip:

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Harry said:

I didn’t say they weren’t fake :rip: but if you think Beyonce is literally going to be arrested for this you are delusional beyond words and have no idea how this works lol

:billie:

Do you read the law? Cause I actually do :billie: 

Don't try your bs here ma'am :rip: She might cheat her way out of jail, but being involved in this type of fraud can be arrested :rip:

Harry
Just now, JR Gg said:

:billie:

Do you read the law? Cause I actually do :billie: 

Don't try your bs here ma'am :rip:

Okay I look forward to Beyonce standing trial :rip:

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Okay I look forward to Beyonce standing trial :rip:

I look forward to it too :billie:

Though I think she'll settle :billie:

Bitter Soul

Why did I run out of reactions? I cant react to pots anymore today.

Stop giving me reactions, don't ruin my 69 reaction count

Archived