Featured Posts

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

an essay that justifies hate and ignorance, meh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MelbHawker

I may not fully agree with her perspective, but I do applaud her for standing her ground and actually addressing the backlash with her own knowledge, experiences and reasoning. It gives context to what she said, and all those who have jumped on the sudden hate bandwagon for her should sit down and read into what she said from her own perspective.

I agree with the point about public female bathrooms being open to any man who simply wants to go in. She's not wrong there.

Othon

The fact that she turned off replies so that people can't criticize her ignorance... That feature was a mistake. :madge:

EDIT: It's just her pretending that she's a victim, complaining about people saying mean things to her on Twitter, and fear-mongering about how dangerous trans activism is. Again.

You're worth hundreds of millions of dollars and if you didn't want to receive criticism like this from trans activists, you could've kept all of your opinions on trans people to yourself. Just log off. It's not that hard.

Kimmo

You know you’re wrong when your turn off your notifications so people don’t hurt your wrong point of views...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d66ffd528f8f7b8e9b

Hottie Detector

So much bullshit! She sounds like homophobic people that say gay people want to have more rights than straight people. What the **** does her sexual assault have to do with trans people? She’s a ****ing bigot!

doesn’t she qualify as a boomer? on top of that, a very rich one ☝️ 

THE LORDE IS BACK

4 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I may not fully agree with her perspective, but I do applaud her for standing her ground and actually addressing the backlash with her own knowledge, experiences and reasoning. It gives context to what she said, and all those who have jumped on the sudden hate bandwagon for her should sit down and read into what she said from her own perspective.

I agree with the point about public female bathrooms being open to any man who simply wants to go in. She's not wrong there.

A man who wants to sexually assault a woman will not stop because “he’s a man and can’t go in the female bathroom”. A criminal is a criminal, he doesn’t need to pretend he’s a woman. That’s the most ****ing absurd argument I’ve ever heard.

• Admin changed the title to J.K. Rowling defends speaking out on trans issues

Archived