💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

‎Azealia Banks confirms "Red Flame" and "Ratchet" with Gaga.

HOTRODSGAGA

Featured Posts

MetalHausOfJosh

rLGJa.jpg

Azalea: Bitch, this is red flame, yo gaga i hate this buffy guy you have

he wasted your time doing fuking and doing some ****!

but, imma let to do you say somethin,

Gaga: reddddddddd flameeeeeeeeee

Oh, Burning redddddd,

Darlin', it was reeeeeeeedddddddd

Red Flame

:troll:

The gif :toofunny:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Red Flame

Interested to see what will happen to both of these tracks as I don't imagine BOTH of them to appear on ARTPOP

this. i don't think gaga should/could have that many features on her album. she's always lowered the number of collabs on her albums so she can show that she can make a good song by herself.

Alcina Dimitrescu

rLGJa.jpg

Azalea: Bitch, this is red flame, yo gaga i hate this buffy guy you have

he wasted your time doing fuking and doing some ****!

but, imma let to do you say somethin,

Gaga: reddddddddd flameeeeeeeeee

Oh, Burning redddddd,

Baby, it was reeeeeeeedddddddd

Red Flame

:troll:

fixed :hor:

Red Flame, to me, sounds like a great Telephone Continuation. Ratchet sounds like something for AB herself. But I could be wrong.

Regardless I told a bunch of NON-Fans about the Telephone Continuation, and most of them **** their pants. Non fans Stan for Telephone.

God I cannot express how much I want to hear these songs! Two of my favourite artists together <3

TEANUS

I think both will be on the album. But with Ratchet on the standard edition, because we've had that song for a while and Gaga most likely knows we are holding on to it. Red Flame will probably be on the special edition

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

I like how Gaga is completely silent right now, and Azealia has confirmed 2 songs when Gaga has given us Tea and some lyrics from ARTPOP. But probably after New Years she will probably be so excited by then she'll give us a s***load of info. I love it tbh. The amount of slayage that this album will do!! I just have a feeling that it is going to be completely huge, bigger than Katy Perry has been or even Adele. It's Gaga's turn! We've had slayage with Gaga before, but ARTPOP will set the bar through the sky for music!!! I just feel so hyped!!! Sorry if I'm overhyped just can''t wait like most of us!! :cryga::laughga: :dead: :blehga:

PAWS UP LITTLE MONSTERS!!!!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived