Lyzz the Monster

Is this Taylor behind her?

Gaga-3.jpg

I hate her duck lips but at least they're better than the facial horns I guess

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell has Gaga done to her lips? They look awful. :wtf:

She's also been looking really boring recently, I want the BTW era fashion back. She's always constantly in black normal clothing. :blehga:

Well, too bad because the BTWVera is gone.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Jesse Pinkman

Gaga's fashion has been amazing lately sometimes in the BTW era it was just too much, sometimes it was awesome. But on this pic.. I don't really like it.. she look's a hot mess :cry:

And by the way her lips look good to me in this picture :)

It's science, bitch

Darcklighter22

its so hard to say, but i hate her look. so natural, so not gaga, i miss the iconic looks. the ARTPOP era dissapointed me so far. so i refuse to spell it in capitals. sorry gaga

like how where suddenly "into the ARTPOP era" :sweat: she hasn't released the lead single and she's still touring for the last album lol...let's at least wait until we get new music or the ARTPOP app to really make any decisions on the "era" she's hinting at it but nothing to draw to much attention....not yet.

but I agree the black and donatella lips are meh.

I don't think her lips are done lol it looks she just opened them.

Or maybe I'm in denial lol

She said she injected them "coz she was bored" on the lm chat :P

I love it, personally.

Everyone trying to do what she did are going out with bushes on their head's (looking at Nicki: go ahead, hate.) and little on their rest-abouts.

She's being refreshing with an edge, she is an artist whom we all know as a competent one and never solely making decisions upon attention seeking actions, doing just that. She attends the party of a boutique opening for a friend of her's, in cloth more than all of our live's wardrobe's price couldn't compare to but you're all WAH-BOREGA! c'mon. Get over yourself, for the better of all of us, including/highlighting you specifically!

Or go stan Katy or something..

her outfit is awesome. So classy, subtle, yet very noticeable. Black is the king of colours! Her shoes are a departure from her usual style. Again, showing her versatile sense of fashion Queen tbqfh

Phantomhive

People are complaining about GaGa's lips yet no one is saying anything about Donatella's lips. :huh:

In I fly on wings of winter.

A Dame for Him

its so hard to say, but i hate her look. so natural, so not gaga, i miss the iconic looks. the ARTPOP era dissapointed me so far. so i refuse to spell it in capitals. sorry gaga

The ARTPOP era hasn't even begun yet... :wtf: So no need to be dissapointed :nails:

Ambrosia

Her outfit looks fun and feisty. Black always makes a woman look good. :yes:

And red. :cool:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived