💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[UPDATE] Gaga and Donatella At Soho Boutique Opening After Party

MichaelC223

Featured Posts

People were so much nicer.

I bet. :o

Better times where there wasn't an open membership. I think some of these people may have come from Twitter. :Chica:

Yeah? well, wow, okay. :o

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she looks fine with bigger lips but after coming out from an era where she said to love who you are and not to be insecure, it's quite hypocritical of her to get lip injections.. face it. it is. She even said during an interview that plastic surgery displays insecurity.. who's born this way now? :giggle:

I think she looks fine with bigger lips but after coming out from an era where she said to love who you are and not to be insecure, it's quite hypocritical of her to get lip injections.. face it. it is. She even said during an interview that plastic surgery displays insecurity.. who's born this way now? :giggle:

Didn't she also say Born This Way was becoming the person you want to be? Hence why she was still 'herself' even with prosthetics on her face and shoulders.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Yeah? well, wow, okay. :o

Well I'm not meaning to sound rude but it's the truth. Like Patrick said above, people were a lot nicer.

very true there dear

Well I'm not meaning to sound rude but it's the truth. Like Patrick said above, people were a lot nicer.

I believe that. c:

Didn't she also say Born This Way was becoming the person you want to be? Hence why she was still 'herself' even with prosthetics on her face and shoulders.

Born this way was also about LOVING yourself which literally is the main point of the album. She did her lips because she wanted to look better (going against "loving" yourself) and the purpose for the prosthetics were not for her to look better... i think we all know that. lol

Gagaloo911

-___- yes natural looking with those big ass injected lips. lol.

They're not even half as bad as everyone is making them out to be. Let the b---h does as she damn well pleases

Not even discussing the lips tho. Talking about her outfit, which is more "natural" (or "normal" may be a better word) than a lot of the things she wears. You tried tho :nacho:

I don't think her lips are done lol it looks she just opened them.

Or maybe I'm in denial lol

3 points in and ready for more

Archived