💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[UPDATE] Gaga and Donatella At Soho Boutique Opening After Party

MichaelC223

Featured Posts

misanthrope

That look is unflattering for her, I mean the styling of course. As for her lips I can give a ****. She should get a breast lift while shes at it.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

I actually love her look, she's dressed cute like a little french princess from the 19th century with these shoes and so on, oh and her cheeky pose adds to this imagery, great look

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Gagaloo911

its so hard to say, but i hate her look. so natural, so not gaga, i miss the iconic looks. the ARTPOP era dissapointed me so far. so i refuse to spell it in capitals. sorry gaga

:fail:

The ARTPOP era has yet to begin. These looks are between eras. Remain pressed :nacho:

you all sound like a bunch of whiny b---hy brats, condescending brats for that matter, telling her what to do with her body, and of all body parts her fukcing lips! like god chill out about the damn lips. they havent gotten bigger, and commenting on her appearance 24/7 is already a shallow discussion, so stop acting like getting her lips puffed makes her all of a sudden this shallow monster who doesn't stand for anything. its no different than bleaching your hair, or wearing makeup.

all in all, just stop talking down to her. its pathetic.

:clap:

Spill it :tea:

I for one LOVE the look. I like when she's more natural looking. AT least every once in awhile :nails:

I for one LOVE the look. I like when she's more natural looking. AT least every once in awhile :nails:

-___- yes natural looking with those big ass injected lips. lol.

Sometimes I feel like some of her fans want her to wrap a parachute around herself just so they can say it's art. She looks beautiful here. The hate is completely ridiculous.

ARTPOP Gypsy

I actually don't think the outfit is that bad and I don't get the issue people are having with her lips. Maybe I'm just not as nit-picky as others.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Wow, the comments on this thread disgusts me tbh.

I agree. GGD is becoming increasingly full of :fail: fans who nitpick every little thing she does. I miss the old days.

ARTPOP Gypsy

I never knew the old days. :omg:

Better times where there wasn't an open membership. I think some of these people may have come from Twitter. :chica:

ARTPOP Gypsy

am i the only one that thinks her lips don't look that bad? :eww: or maybe i'm just used to them now!

^This! People are acting like she got a huge tattoo across her face or something. They're not that bad.

Archived