Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[UPDATE] Gaga and Donatella At Soho Boutique Opening After Party

MichaelC223

Featured Posts

Same. What the hell did she do now to merit this level of idiocy? Oh, right, nothing - it's just "fans" all calling her names again because that's apparently the new normal. :roll:

truth be told.

****ing judgemental idiots, that's what it's about.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

I love this look!

Shame on the fans who are insulting her though. A simple "I don't like it" is all you need to say. :nacho:

MelbHawker

Can't at everyone meltdown-ing over the lip hate.

It's called an opinion - yes everything is beautiful and everyone has the right to do whatever they want to.. but lets face it.. those lips are getting bigger and bigger. It's not a good look.

The hat's awesome -- playful yet stately -- but I think the slutty school-girl-ish look of the rest of the outfit is what's jarring because Gaga usually does something a bit more interesting with her wardrobe than slutty school girl. Oh well. One not so stellar outfit. What's the big deal? We've had plenty of other great outfits in this intermediary period. The pearl mask she wore at the beginning of the tour is one of my favorite things she's ever worn. If she's spending more time working on the album than she is on picking out outfits, I am MORE THAN FINE with that! Priorities, peeps.

MelbHawker

I think she flaunts them.. like she pouts to make them appear bigger in photos. Just an observation.

aaronyoji

you all sound like a bunch of whiny b---hy brats, condescending brats for that matter, telling her what to do with her body, and of all body parts her fukcing lips! like god chill out about the damn lips. they havent gotten bigger, and commenting on her appearance 24/7 is already a shallow discussion, so stop acting like getting her lips puffed makes her all of a sudden this shallow monster who doesn't stand for anything. its no different than bleaching your hair, or wearing makeup.

all in all, just stop talking down to her. its pathetic.

Giorno Giovanna

Donatella's head looks kinda photoshopped tbh

you all sound like a bunch of whiny b---hy brats, condescending brats for that matter, telling her what to do with her body, and of all body parts her fukcing lips! like god chill out about the damn lips. they havent gotten bigger, and commenting on her appearance 24/7 is already a shallow discussion, so stop acting like getting her lips puffed makes her all of a sudden this shallow monster who doesn't stand for anything. its no different than bleaching your hair, or wearing makeup.

all in all, just stop talking down to her. its pathetic.

:clap: :tea:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived