💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ajay names Chromatica AOTY

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Most of us liked it on first listen, there were a few people who didn't enjoy it qnd said it was a grower :billie:

idk i have seen the majority of people say, even if they liked it at first, it got even better by each listen 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret

The album is a grower and she doesn’t give **** about being dragged. I was only sad because she didn’t give the album’s lyrics justice the first time, whereas the second time she really tried to understand. Just let her be 

Agunimon

Some of you guys are honestly the most passive aggressive people ever, attacking people for having an opinion and voicing it as minor as not liking a song.

Guest Adarsh
11 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Even some LMs in this forum wouldn’t say it is AOTY :billie:

It clearly is the best album released this year lol 

At least the best female album (not that there’s any competition :billie:)

JaysAMess

If this is genuine then that's great, however if this is because some monsters wouldn't leave her alone then that's so sad.

Red

Agreed but g0rl

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CautiousLurker
20 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Sorry to say, I think she just want to save herself. :messga:

Y'all bullied her, now she just don't want to offend anyone. :neyde:

Poor her, couldn't stay authentic for us :triggered:

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt - she did not care for Ways Blood album AT ALL with the exception of Movies, but then she said it was one of her top albums of 2019, and that her experience of the album changed drastically when she listened to with in a different setting...

This could very well be genuine, especially since I had a similar experience - I needed to give the album a few listens before I warmed up to it and now I absolutely love it :tony:

Anveeroy
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt - she did not care for Ways Blood album AT ALL with the exception of Movies, but then she said it was one of her top albums of 2019, and that her experience of the album changed drastically when she listened to with in a different setting...

This could very well be genuine, especially since I had a similar experience - I needed to give the album a few listens before I warmed up to it and now I absolutely love it :tony:

@Blown Away @Lionel Ronaldo OMG, so positive of Cautious :billie:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Cello

Did a full 180, crazy :excuseu:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

SwissMonster

You guys realised she has not lost followers after her first Chromatica reaction? 

I really disliked her first reaction BUT I don‘t think she does that to gain followers. She hasn‘t really lost any

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

moonsago

JUST as I thought, she’s doing too much. Its only to get us back on her side aka secure the bag. I love her videos and tbh I wish she would of stayed behind her original opinion because it was honest. Now we will never get a honest opinion from her. 

nodandsmile

maybe she's being honest... I mean it happened to me multiple times, I either grow to love or hate songs so who knows  :shrug:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived