opinion

Acoustic album and tour

PartySick

Would you be down for it?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. An acoustic era

• Yes to both!
    • Album? Yes. Tour? No.
    • Album? No. Tour? Yes. Because I'm weird like that.
    • No to both, I need DanceGa.

Featured Posts

PartySick

Hey hennies :gayhat:

Something a lot of us have wanted from Gaga, even back in the Fame Monster era, is an acoustic album. Her best ballads or songs transformed (like Poker Face) on one collection to grace our ears :pray:

Then I got to thinking I've been to three pop shows. The artRAVE, The Joanne World Tour, and the Super Saturday show. My favorite part of each show is definitelyĀ when she sits at the piano and the pacing is entirely in her control. She doesn't feel like a performer on a stage in that moment. It feels much more personal.

A definite highlight for me is when Joanne was performed. Imagine a whole show of nothing but that personal tone.

Monsters have often bragged that all Gaga needs to put on a show is a piano and a microphone so let's see itĀ :enigma:

It'dĀ be like the Jazz and Piano show but all her songs. Imagine getting a proper acoustic recording of Just Dance. Imagine having Speechless, The Edge of Glory, Dope, Joanne, Always Remember Us This Way, Sine From Above, and 1000 Doves in the SAME SHOW :bradley:

The throwbacks :bradley:Ā the vocals :bradley: I WANT IT :enigma:Ā what about you guys? If it happened, what songs would you want to see adapted into ballads or performed?

The only drawback I can see is that severalĀ of her ballads are heavy which could make the show super depressing and it might not be healthy for her to wallow in those traumas for two hours a night :rip:

šŸ–¤

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage

I NEED a acoustic tour of her songs so f*cking bad omg

Poker Face piano, Bad Romance piano, Rain On Me piano, omg

Lets do it baby I know the Law

PartySick
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

Rain On Me piano

Nnnnn I can hear her head voice destroying us now :bradley:

šŸ–¤

ToxicHot

I definitely want an acoustic album of HER favorite songs as ballads. She would hand-pick which songs to re-record, and give them a brand new acousticĀ studio recording forĀ a compilation album.Ā Even if thereā€™sĀ some covers on it! :flutter:Ā Iā€™d MUCH rather have something like this insteadĀ of a ā€œGreatest Hitsā€ album.Ā 

Kylie Minogue madeĀ an EP called The Abbey Road Sessions with this concept. Even if itā€™s just an EP and not a full album, Iā€™d be here for it. After all, it would probably mainly be to tie the fans over until the next era.Ā 

As for a tour, that could be cool but I donā€™t see it happening. I think she/her team knows people wanna see her perform the biggest hits with choreography.Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

PartySick
1 minute ago, Vojta said:

YES I need the piano version of Just Dance so bad

As far as I know we only have that old LQ and incomplete recording. It sounds so dark and I'd love to see it :bradley:

1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

As for a tour, that could be cool but I donā€™t see it happening

I'm thinking the only way it'd work is if it were a limited run along side a regular tour like J&P was with Enigma.

I'd go though :ally:

2 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

After all, it would probably mainly be to tie the fans over until the next era.Ā 

She's released remix albums before, it'd be cool to get an acoustic "Greatest Hits" that's filled with her favoritesĀ :flower:

If she were to ignore Dope or Joanne though I'll throw a TV :bradley:

šŸ–¤

ToxicHot
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm thinking the only way it'd work is if it were a limited run along side a regular tour like J&P was with Enigma.

I'd go though :ally:

She's released remix albums before, it'd be cool to get an acoustic "Greatest Hits" that's filled with her favoritesĀ :flower:

If she were to ignore Dope or Joanne though I'll throw a TV :bradley:

I agree about the tour.

Yes!Ā Iā€™d rather have an acoustic compilation album instead of a traditional greatest hits, which is so unnecessary in the streaming era.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TimisaMonster

The entire Joanne era says "YEE HAW!!!"...Ā :neyde:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

PartySick
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

The entire Joanne era says "YEE HAW!!!"...Ā :neyde:

Oh you mean the era supporting one of my two equally favorite albums? :giggle:

Put a pink hat on a gazing ball and you have my taste :vegas:

šŸ–¤

Absolutely here for both. Actually surprised we haven't had an acoustic album of her hits yet. If anyone can pull one off brilliantly, it's miss gaga. Hope we get one somewhere down the line.

erotic4
17 minutes ago, Athul said:

Absolutely here for both. Actually surprised we haven't had an acoustic album of her hits yet. If anyone can pull one off brilliantly, it's miss gaga. Hope we get one somewhere down the line.

I think 'Greatest Hits' isn't a thing anymore, at least I haven't seen any these days. For example Rihanna and BeyoncƩ are in the business longer than Gaga, and they haven't released one yet.

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

erotic4

I'd love to see Gaga doing these popular kind of albums, but I rather a tour album. I always think she doesn't give much attention to tour medias. Would love to see official DVDs and tour albums.

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

auburn

I need a strings version rather than acoustic of Chromatica.Ā 

2School4Cool

Iā€™m a big acoustic fan, so Iā€™d 100% love it!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived