💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fat Shaming Gaga... Seriously?

Antoni

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
25 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I just wanna tag on a couple things here regarding why it is irresponsible to talk down on Gaga (or anyone) after weight gain:

1. prescription medication can cause weight gain. If someone is taking medication for their mental or physical health we should be grateful they are looking after themselves, despite the negative side effects.

Oh my gosh. THANK you! 

I just made a post on this thread about the medicine she’s on and the anti psychotic she is on and the damage it does. 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nest
18 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Everyone please report Saint Gaga's comments, I compiled them from across the different threads here. This bullshit doesn't deserve a space here

Same user who was spewing racist garbage here a few days ago but quoting a white supremacist's essay and saying "Preach!" wasn't a bad enough offense, I guess.

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, nest said:

Same user who was spewing racist garbage here a few days ago but quoting a white supremacist's essay and saying "Preach!" wasn't a bad enough offense, I guess.

Oh wow, it's a pattern. I knew the user seemed familiar. Now it all makes sense. Disgusting, reprehensible, tone-deaf behavior. They need to seek help and an Empathy 101 course  :saladga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Interlude

Sending my love @Timmers :heart: Thank you for speaking up and calling people out on their bullshit.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

PartySick

She looks great when she's skinny and looks great when she's shapely.

When tf will any of us :bradley: it's impossible for her to not look sexy or drop dead gorgeous.

I don't think we really need to discuss her physical health or speculate on her mental health though. It seems a bit gross? Like, over stepping the boundaries. I know a lot of it comes out of concern and love for her but if 2012 and ARTPOP taught Gaga anything, it's to take care of herself. We should trust her to do that :kiss:

🖤

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She looks great when she's skinny and looks great when she's shapely.

When tf will any of us :bradley: it's impossible for her to not look sexy or drop dead gorgeous.

I don't think we really need to discuss her physical health or speculate on her mental health though. It seems a bit gross? Like, over stepping the boundaries. I know a lot of it comes out of concern and love for her but if 2012 and ARTPOP taught Gaga anything, it's to take care of herself. We should trust her to do that :kiss:

ok but did you ban them... you know who :green:

or at least a good load of warm pan cakes

EY_-Z4fWoAA2_2Y?format=jpg&name=small

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

PartySick
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Ask them :poot:

🖤

geusst1235
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

or at least a good load of warm pan cakes

EY_-Z4fWoAA2_2Y?format=jpg&name=small

GrandCompleteIndianjackal-size_restricte

I have too many versions of those omg :bradley:

Hybrid AT

What the HELL is so f*cking funny about being a fatphobic and racist ass @Saint Gaga do you care to elaborate? Or do you just like hiding behind giving dumb LMAO reactions?

Joga
1 hour ago, Saint Gaga said:

I love FATga

girl fvck you.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

geusst1235
11 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

What the HELL is so f*cking funny about being a fatphobic and racist ass @Saint Gaga do you care to elaborate? Or do you just like hiding behind giving dumb LMAO reactions?

They probably just thrive off of the attention, regardless of whether or not its negative. I imagine that it stems from their own personal issues that they may be dealing with. Of course this still would not give anyone the right to spout hate at others in any capacity. We should just continue to report their comments and ignore them since they will not give you a serious answer.

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

They probably just thrive off of the attention, regardless of whether or not its negative. I imagine that it stems from their own personal issues that they may be dealing with. Of course this still would not give anyone the right to spout hate at others. I'd just continue to report their comments and ignore them since they will not give you a serious answer oof.

I just had to put them on the blocklist because such trash behavior is unacceptable and intolerable. They need serious help. Damn.

CyanDante

And some of them were all moaning and whining an entire day because apparently she had pulled out from the roster. As soon as we get this picture, they are back to criticizing her again.

You can tell how much of a "fan" they are. 

Rats. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Hybrid AT

Okay so Miss Saint Gaga aka the fat-phobic bitch is BANNED!

Archived