Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Fat Shaming Gaga... Seriously?

Antoni

Featured Posts

Id like to add that this goes to all you double standard creeps who shame her because of her epione choices. Exactly the same as fat shaming.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666
On 6/9/2020 at 12:23 AM, high heeled fem said:

Thank you for this I posted about the type of anti psychotic she’s on that’s terrible and banned in some countries. She should be on a lighter one, the one is she on is very very very heavy for people with extreme schizophrenia 

Which one is she on?

The Fame Monster

Which image are we talking about?

Find your freedom in the music

On 6/8/2020 at 6:23 PM, high heeled fem said:

Thank you for this I posted about the type of anti psychotic she’s on that’s terrible and banned in some countries. She should be on a lighter one, the one is she on is very very very heavy for people with extreme schizophrenia 

It cant be that bad.. right..? :awkney:

high heeled fem
18 hours ago, monster said:

It cant be that bad.. right..? :awkney:

Yeah it is my father nearly died from it. 

Which I wrote about 

high heeled fem
On 6/11/2020 at 3:15 AM, OpusDiaboli666 said:

Which one is she on?

zyprexa

one is the worst ones that **** you up, she’s not a paranoid schizophrenic, she can change to a lighter one. You should google the court cases with this one. America is a wild place u pay a doctor and...... 

OpusDiaboli666
6 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

zyprexa

one is the worst ones that **** you up, she’s not a paranoid schizophrenic, she can change to a lighter one. You should google the court cases with this one. America is a wild place u pay a doctor and...... 

one of the worst from a shitty company that kept diabetes, weight gain & deaths a secret to get approval. But tbh all neuroleptica literally eat away your brain so I don’t think it’s sth to be on all the time if u don’t actually have schizophrenia. For bipolar it should only be used for very little time. But I mean I‘m sure she has good doctors but definitely dangerous to take sth like this at her age & to be on it all the time. Can’t think of anything worse to take for psychological issues bc of the side effects & long time harm.

high heeled fem
5 hours ago, OpusDiaboli666 said:

one of the worst from a shitty company that kept diabetes, weight gain & deaths a secret to get approval. But tbh all neuroleptica literally eat away your brain so I don’t think it’s sth to be on all the time if u don’t actually have schizophrenia. For bipolar it should only be used for very little time. But I mean I‘m sure she has good doctors but definitely dangerous to take sth like this at her age & to be on it all the time. Can’t think of anything worse to take for psychological issues bc of the side effects & long time harm.

Yes it’s terrible my father suffered terribly and a friend I know did. Yes she doesn’t need to be on that specific one, that one is given to physc patients along with another deadly one called  risperdal Which resets your brain and basically makes you dribble and crawl along the floor :eww:. She could be on Ablify which is very very light it’s not actually met for people with schizophrenia, I studied this drug at uni. 
Theres is no reason why she needs to be on that specific medicine long term, she should change. See that chin and face puff yet she’s tiny - not a good sign. She will need monthly blood draws on that medicine too :saladga:

USA doctors most crook in world especially to celebs 

Archived