💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Misheard 'Fun Tonight' and 'Plastic Doll' lyrics?

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

hey guys, everytime I hear "Fun Tonight" I swear I can hear she's singing

"I'm feeling the way that I'm feeling I'm failing with you"

like she is apologizing for not feeling well while she's with her friends when she's supposed to have fun and she's not, so she feels like she's failing...? And I swear to god I hear these lyrics in the song (and it is not on the booklet)

and for "Plastic Doll" I always hear

"Our love's not in four walls, I'm not your plastic doll"

this one is less probable she's singing but it makes sense for me like she's saying that their love isn't meant to be only in four walls (for sex), like she's a inflatable doll (which is made of plastic duh) only used for pleasure.

does anyone also hear these lyrics?

sorry if someone already posted these

Batwings

The first few times I listened to "Plastic Doll" before looking at the lyrics, I thought she was saying, "I come with uppers and new shoes." 

2School4Cool

I always thought in Fun Tonight she sang “I’m feeling the way that I’m feeling, I feel it with you” but she’s singing “I’m feeling the way that I’m feeling, I’m feeling with you.

I know this is deliberately about Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll but in Sour Candy I thought she sang “I might be messed up, but I know what’s love” instead of “but I know what’s up.”

In Enigma I thought it was “rock ‘til the daylight” not “brought to the daylight.”

See The Best In Everyone

TheAlienatedNYC
9 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

I always thought in Fun Tonight she sang “I’m feeling the way that I’m feeling, I feel it with you” but she’s singing “I’m feeling the way that I’m feeling, I’m feeling with you.

I know this is deliberately about Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll but in Sour Candy I thought she sang “I might be messed up, but I know what’s love” instead of “but I know what’s up.”

In Enigma I thought it was “rock ‘til the daylight” not “brought to the daylight.”

in fact i'm more shooked now that she's not saying "I might be messed up, but I know what's luck

TheAlienatedNYC
32 minutes ago, Batwings said:

The first few times I listened to "Plastic Doll" before looking at the lyrics, I thought she was saying, "I come with uppers and new shoes." 

i listened to this at first and understood "i come with a pair of new shoes" but then i realized she's singing "purse". and also on the bridge i used to think she's singing "Tell me who dress you, wear you, get that hat" but now i know it is "where you get that hat"

not a french fry

Also in 911: Is it “My mind is shifting too many places” or is it “My mind is shifting to manic places”??????

social experiment gone wrong

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, onion gurl said:

Also in 911: Is it “My mind is shifting too many places” or is it “My mind is shifting to manic places”??????

I believe it’s manic places, but I originally heard it as too many places too.

See The Best In Everyone

JRCF29
1 hour ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

in fact i'm more shooked now that she's not saying "I might be messed up, but I know what's luck

Why would she be saying that?

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

Don't Call Me Gaga

TheAlienatedNYC
23 hours ago, onion gurl said:

it is manic i believe hahah

TheAlienatedNYC
22 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Why would she be saying that?

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

IDK i'm poor and brazilian i don't know what's like to have luck but she might have a lot so she's singing about it 

JRCF29
48 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

IDK i'm poor and brazilian i don't know what's like to have luck but she might have a lot so she's singing about it 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Don't Call Me Gaga

Hybrid AT
On 6/6/2020 at 8:43 PM, onion gurl said:

My mood shifting to manic places

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

GregJA

Fun tonight:

“you don’t think I pull my way“ 

“and if ice cream you walk away” :selena:

for others:

Chromatica I, II, III lyrics threw me for a loop :selena:

I once heard 10,000 doves when listening to 1000 doves and I was :green:

And rom ‘I’d rather be drunk or drugged, but at least I’m alive” :ladyhaha:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived