💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna protesting, doesn't wear face mask

Bambino

Featured Posts

Economy
23 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its almost proven you will get it, but you can have immunity from 8-12 months after infection depending on the person. Madonna is also Asymptomatic which means the virus does not effect her. She should wear mask to protect others though.

Asymptomatic? She said she had a really bad flu and at the time didn't know it was corona

I mean it's possible she did get just a bad flu and it wasn't corona and when she actually got corona she didn't have symptoms but it seems likely that "bad flu" was probably corona given the timing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vixdean
2 minutes ago, raragaga said:

I'm not dragging her because she's at a blm march. I simply said I can't stand her. I mean for ****s sake she's at a march without a mask on during a pandemic. Dumb.

Millions of people are taking part in marches and not wearing masks. 

Here, it just became an issue because it’s Madonna. 

So instead of praising or recognising the significance of a high profile artist taking part on a BLM march, people are focusing on the mask issue. Typical deflecting behaviour that happens with everything Madonna in GGD.

That’s my point.

vixdean
8 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Where's the drag? Just because it's said that she doesn't wear a mask when she should be? :toofunny:

Not a drag per se, but you knew exactly what you were doing. 

Economy
10 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

Yeah, but this way won't she give it out..?

If immunity is real then probably not. Because if u have immunity u kill the virus fast when it goes in you. Not only you you therefore carry it for short time frames but even right after infection u also are not giving it a chance to multiply much so your viral load would be extremely low and the chances of spreading it are therefore significantly reduced. 

Think if Prep for HIV. It does not cure the virus but because the viral load is so low in many cases the chances of spreading it become significantly lower

But still technically possible nevertheless. And like I said there's still question marks over how strong or lasting the gained immunity to this virus really is

crackhead

She didn’t wear a mask because if she were to go into a large group of people while wearing one there wouldn’t be anyone shouting her name :billie:

Bambino
6 minutes ago, vixdean said:

Not a drag per se, but you knew exactly what you were doing. 

Let people discuss. Why are you having a problem with that? The pandemic is still a very important topic of discussion and no we shouldn't ignore that just because she's Madonna. Nobody is discrediting her for taking a part in a protest, but she could've set an example on two issues.

Taide
26 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

But she has already plastic in her face! :reductive:

Not a Gaga stan joking about this when we all know damn well that our fave ain't clean either.

raragaga
1 minute ago, vixdean said:

So instead of praising or recognising the significance of a high profile artist taking part on a BLM march, people are focusing on the mask issue. Typical deflecting behaviour that happens with everything Madonna in GGD.

That’s my point.

Yeah and those millions of people who are not wearing masks are delusional too. The pandemic isn't over. People are still dying. And as a high profile artist, she should be more responsible, considering millions of people are watching her and taking note.

In fact, I think people give her a pass because she's a high profile artist. Oh she's not wearing a mask? But it's Madonna! I dgaf who she is. She's acting dumb, per usual.

xoxo

PlasticDollGirl
29 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Of course if someone was going to make a post about her protesting, they had to add the “she doesn’t wear a mask”. God forbid we praise something she’s doing, we need something to criticize her.

Stop attacking the OP. Yes they are protesting for something good and for an amazing movement for BLM which I support but a lot of people aren’t wearing masks and not socially distancing and we are in middle of a world pandemic, it’s concerning 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Chic

If there's another lockdown I'm not obeying it tbh

You can't lock people down for months, have millions on the streets (many without masks) which could destroy a large part of the effort, and then tell other people to stay inside again. Not happening, sorry.

I have and will continue to wear masks for the safety of others, as well as social distancing when possible, but...nah. When everyone who screamed at you to stay inside so you don't kill old people is now outside themselves killing the old people we all saved, there is no longer a reason to respect orders of lockdown. We tried our best, but it just isn't realistic. Herd immunity, here we come.

ItWasntLaauv

She has the antibodies, so in terms of her getting sick, she’s fine. Queen of activism. She’s really such a cool person.

PlasticDollGirl
10 minutes ago, vixdean said:

That’s my point.

Everyone in this forum is supporting BLM including myself. However We are allowed to be concerned of lack of social distancing and no masks when thousands of loved ones are still dying from this horrible virus. (Someone in my family has passed away from it) so we can talk about the mask issue. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Chic
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

She has the antibodies, so in terms of her getting sick, she’s fine. Queen of activism. She’s really such a cool person.

What if she carries the disease and spreads it to others?

LaLuna

Wearing a mask doesn't protect you though, it protects others. Or so I've heard, who knows anymore, experts keep contradicting each other :interestinga:

Archived