Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna protesting, doesn't wear face mask

Bambino

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
9 minutes ago, juju said:

Good to see her out and about for the cause, but wish she were wearing a mask!! It isn't even ageist when I say she is at high-risk. :diane:

off topic but bitch I missed you :selena:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
2 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

But she has already plastic in her face! :reductive:

Rude :triggered:

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

She already had corona

However ur right she should still wear it because they aren't 100% sure if ur actually immune from it or may still get it a second time (but more mildly). The studies on this have shown conflicting or inconclusive results

Either way more than one strain has been identified and viruses mutate. Even if u do indeed gain immunity I still wouldn't assume I can't catch another version of the virus

Its almost proven you will get it, but you can have immunity from 8-12 months after infection depending on the person. Madonna is also Asymptomatic which means the virus does not effect her. She should wear mask to protect others though.

Standing-o

She already had the virus. I think she should still set an example though.

Archduchess
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

we need something to criticize her.

yes

d95.gif

raragaga

am i the only one who can't stand her?

xoxo

juju
11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She already got the virus so..

even better for her to be out amongst a group of people without a mask... 

❤ x ❤

HEARTSTOP

Guys, masks are for the protection of others, not your own (except the N95 masks which no one uses besides medical professionals). So I guess she doesn't care that others get it since she already got it...

IDGAF

gagaschickens
15 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Didn’t she already have the Rona though?

Yeah, but this way won't she give it out..?

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

vixdean
2 minutes ago, raragaga said:

am i the only one who can't stand her?

No. You are in GGD after all, where 80% of the site doesn’t stand her and behave exactly like the people they criticize in MadonnaNation.

That, however, doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that she is in a BLM march.

If it was Gaga, people here would be praising her to the heavens, but because is Madonna, let’s just drag her.

Bambino
18 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Another thread by Bambino

Is Paulina Rubio protesting as well?

jiSqc81.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Of course if someone was going to make a post about her protesting, they had to add the “she doesn’t wear a mask”. God forbid we praise something she’s doing, we need something to criticize her.

I don't give a **** about her let alone criticize her. I added that to the title because it may generate discussion.

Bambino
1 minute ago, vixdean said:

but because is Madonna, let’s just drag her.

Where's the drag? Just because it's said that she doesn't wear a mask when she should be? :toofunny:

raragaga
Just now, vixdean said:

No. You are in GGD after all, where 80% of the site doesn’t stand her and behave exactly like the people they criticize in MadonnaNation.

That, however, doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that she is in a BLM march.

If it was Gaga, people here would be praising her to the heavens, but because is Madonna, let’s just drag her.

I'm not dragging her because she's at a blm march. I simply said I can't stand her. I mean for ****s sake she's at a march without a mask on during a pandemic. Dumb.

xoxo

LetterLToTheG

People are saying “ she already had it!’  On second thought, well what if she’s immune and can still spread it? Wearing a mask isn’t only for yourself, it’s also for the people around you

👽

Archived