💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

“There can be a hundred...” hurt Best Actress chances?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Do you think the hollywood committees were fed up with how she acted during the movie rollout?:billie:

Lucas

Well it was redundant but a lot of celebrities give the same answers over and over during interviews so...

Quartz

Nope not really. I watched The Favorite and the Oscar was well deserved. Don´t worry, Gaga will get hers. Not just for this role.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Blastertoyo

No it was a smart marketing move to basically create a meme out of thin air for an otherwise seemingly regular movie rollout aside from her fashion

please enlighten me to death

Monsieur D

Not at all :enigma:

I didn't get that at the time, and I still don't get it, how it could affect her chances of winning? I mean, it was just a viral thing, kinda fun though :huntyga: 

Rat Boy

No I don't think committee members care about actor/actress catchphrases. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Lighter
12 minutes ago, Brecht said:

She wasn't even second place so no

I blame critics for hyping the awards for ASIB but I’m happy she got that Best Song

JillTyrell2004

It’s her first real movie. She’s going to win many oscars. She’ll get more acclaim when it ‘seems’ that she’s earned it.

I really doubt it wouldve changed anything.

But if it did, I blame the fans that turned it into a viral meme. The GP isnt supposed to watch every single interview like we do, most people wouldve only heard it once, until fans compiled them and started to share a video everywhere. 

Roronoa

I think she repeated that lines so many times because it really meant a lot to her. The public didn't respect crazyGa or campGa; she was only good for shock factor. They were ready to dump her and move on to the next shiny thing. What Bradley did turned her entire career around and showed everyone her immense talent. We would probably be listening to Joanne 2.0 or C3C if it weren't for ASIB's success.

Oriane

Only the fans who watched all the interviews noticed she was repeating the sentence :smh:

It was intended for the journalists and the GP who are obviously just going to see one or two of these interviews. If you find a good catchphrase to promote your work, it would be too bad to just say it once in an obscure interview that nobody is going to watch, and nobody will remember, right ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived