💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica first performance???

Bradley

When will we get the first Chromatica performance?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. When will we get the first Chromatica performance?

• July-August
    • September-October
    • November-December
    • She won't perform in 2020 at all.

Featured Posts

Bradley

0423_nws_rpe-l-cf-music-gaga-01-jcm1.jpg

In case you haven't noticed, this incredible album hasn't even had one single performance. Not even of Stupid Love or Rain On Me. The only performances we'd got during the era were Smile and The Prayer, which weren't really for Chromatica. We rely solely on photo shoots and MVs for the visuals of the album, since there are no candids, performances, live interviews, etc. I really hope she embarks on a second wave of real-time promotion when it's safe to do so to compensate for the lack of public appearances due to Covid-19 and the civil unrest in the USA.

But when can we expect it? Will she even perform for the rest of 2020? Thoughts? If yes, on what platforms? When will the tour take place? What about Enigma? Coachella?

The CA Department of Public Health released this statement yesterday:

Music, TV and film production may resume in California, recommended no sooner than June 12, 2020 and subject to approval by county public health officers within the jurisdictions of operations following their review of local epidemiological data including cases per 100,000 population, rate of test positivity, and local preparedness to support a health care surge, vulnerable populations, contact tracing and testing. To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, productions, cast, crew and other industry workers should abide by safety protocols agreed by labor and management, which may be further enhanced by county public health officers. Back office staff and management should adhere to Office Workspace guidelines published by the California Department of Public Health and the California Department of Industrial Relations, to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.

PrinceGaga

soon :triggered:

Spoiler

a performance with Ariana and then the song goes #1 again thank u

Chromatography

i think there will be a covid resurgence in a few months, so not until fall tbh

Hybrid AT

somehow that last option "She won't perform in 2020 at all" took me OUT

Dlu2aVEU4AAhiOT.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bradley
Just now, GagaXCollection said:

:emma:

Not the performance we asked for but the performance we deserve

giphy.gif

HotLikeMexico
27 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

Her titties were bouncinggggg. Chile mine were too when that beat dropped. 

FameHookah
1 hour ago, GagaXCollection said:

Omg the best part YASSS HAHAH now i want a real performance SO BAD i love when she does that voice😭

WTF is MDNA

alice911

She will relaunch the era next year with a tour and deluxe version with many new songs according to an A*RL insider. So yeah. I believe it. 

Archived