💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

AJayII Revisits Chromatica

malazam

Featured Posts

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, kmoment said:

Can anyone just make a quick conclusion since i dont want to give her a click:reductive:

She says she went into the first listen with bias based on Gaga's past material and she didn't let herself enjoy it because she kept comparing it to her past work. This listen, she is listening to the lyrics and feeling the music and enjoying it. It also seems very real, to me. I don't think she's trying to appease anyone.

Although to the people criticizing her for focusing on money because she noticed how many views, why do you care if she does it for money? YouTube is a source of income for a lot of people.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadariousGarage
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

THIS B*TCH STILL DON’T LIKE LG6

22-EAFAEE-EE21-4358-8-A12-E52-CFF1-AC77-

TF IS THAT

Lets do it baby I know the Law

moonsago

Honestly idk how I feel about this... just scrolled through her page quickly and its obvious she knows the views come in when it comes to Gaga content and I don’t know... I haven’t watched the video but I really hope this ain’t about the money

6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She did say that most of the songs were growers though, so I think it makes sense for her to revisit the album.

I'm only like 2 minutes in, but she does seem genuinely interested so far. She also said in the beginning that literally no one requested this, and even though there certainly was a lot of hate and aggression thrown her way, I didn't see anyone saying to redo the reaction.

At the end of the day, this all would've blown over. We'd forget about it in 2 weeks and everyone would've moved on. But instead she decided to revisit it; I think she's doing this because she's had a change of heart about the album. 

I disagree. If you follow Ajay, you know this feels off. 

Lee Ng

She don't want them dislikes and unsubscribes no mo yall. Good luck winning LMs back though lol. 2020 being a whole grand circus:billie:

pennywise stephen king GIF

malazam
11 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

WHY she doing this lollllll :billie::ladyhaha:

Bills to pay :ladyhaha:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Hybrid AT

Chile lemme go grab my seat quickly with my popcorn cuz I know this thread go-

tenor.gif?itemid=4867991

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Twitter
5 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

TF IS THAT

Mannequin snitching on another. :ladyhaha:

Lee Ng
Just now, malazam said:

Bills to pay :ladyhaha:

Shut up right there:ladyhaha: :billie::excited:Gurl even learn the lyrics bless ha litta heart:flower:

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

She hates 911.

She's OVER :excuseu:

But do you REALLY love 911 or is it just the transition :huntyga:

LadariousGarage
Just now, Twitter said:

Mannequin snitching on another. :ladyhaha:

EYE-

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Midknight
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

She says she went into the first listen with bias based on Gaga's past material and she didn't let herself enjoy it because she kept comparing it to her past work. This listen, she is listening to the lyrics and feeling the music and enjoying it. It also seems very real, to me. I don't think she's trying to appease anyone.

THIS! I think some monsters could learn from this too. I kept on being quiet, but I feel that it is the time to realize that we could or we should not always compare each Gaga albums because "what if" the musical concept of ARTPOP is my cup of tea and Born This Way isn't? The same thing applies to every person to every album. We connect to it differently :) at the end of the day, ENJOY AND STREAM madafckas! :heart:

Morphine Prince

She's trying to cash in on the views LMs will give her :lmao: 

I won't be watching this video.

Archived