đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic Doll Bridge is about Joanne Era

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

Jill
1 hour ago, malibu gaga said:

a reference to malibu barbie hellooooo that’s why this line is so iconic. it’s also a phrase used to describe spoiled suburban white girls from what i’ve heard but i don’t think that’s related to the song it just made the name “malibu barbie” more known.

there’s not really any meaning beside just referencing the barbie doll lol

who is gonna tell ha :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 hours ago, Delaytica said:

So this definitely referencing Carino / music industry

I agree!! I think it has dual meaning. After a few listens to the album I realized how much of the album was about Carino 

androiduser

every time a new era starts, fans start theories about the previous era being a sad moment for Gaga, full of suffering, mean media moguls abusing her kindness, a sad look in her eyes etc etc, and this new era is fianally the happy joyful Gaga. We've been through this already with TFM, then with ARTPOP (it began as an era where she was truly free and herself, without the crazy costumes,the real Gaga finally), and now even Joanne (where she got rid of her evil monstrous management) is another sad era, with Gaga being the eternal victim.

I swear to God that the fans use this sad victim narrative as an excuse for everything they don't like about Gaga's career but are too afraid to pin on her.

Archived