💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Biggest grower on Chromatica?

Jake D

Featured Posts

Jake D

The entire album has grown on me SO much since last week. I was stressed about not loving my first listen and now I can't stop playing the album long enough to attend my mandatory Zoom meetings :vegas:

What song specifically has grown on you the most? For me, it's definitely Replay. I didn't like it AT ALL on my first listen and now I'm resisting the urge to get, "every single day, yeah, I dig a grave, then I sit inside it wondering if I'll behave" tattooed down my back. Also the, "You monsters torture me" sends me every time :billie:

What track is your biggest grower?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenDiamond

I think that its also Replay, first I was like ,,okay dance song but not coming back to it a lot,,

But when i discovered amazing lyrics and scary underbelly of song I started loving it :)

Same with Fun tonight

weed

Fun Tonight has grown on me the most. I loved Free Woman demo a lot more than the official but the official is also growing on me

HausOfAntonio

Alice was at the bottom of my list during the first listen now its almost top 5. 

Reality
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Fun Tonight

FT was one of my favorites on first listen :bradley: 

🖤👹

Gaga Lazuli

Replay,

at first I didn't really like it and its now of my most played Chromatica track 

Little Monsters Torture Me

crackhead

Replay for sure. At first it was a filler track to me, but now I think it’s the biggest stand out of the album. I’m hoping and praying it’s a single!!! 
Also Enigma. 

GregJA
2 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Alice was at the bottom of my list during the first listen now its almost top 5. 

Alice is god tier :legend:

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Either 911 or Free Woman 

Don’t slander 911 :bradley:

honestly ROM was a grower (music video sealed it for me) 

but songs not released before... sine from above is a grower or replay

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Bonkers

Rain On Me continues to blow my mind to be honest.

The one that did the opposite was Babylon because of:

It's the thing
that you bring
That you bring
That you bring

--- that is classic white lady grade-5-teacher rap lyrics and I can't :saladga: 

Which is too bad because i love it otherwise

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ToxicHot

For me, definitely Enigma. I somewhat liked it at first, but wasn't so much into it. It felt out of place to me, in a way.

But truly it's this very wonderful, deep-disco love song that I can definitely envision being played across STADIUMS. :legend: I always picture this outfit/look when I hear the song:

12349797_web1_ladygagaparkmgmweb.jpg

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived