Biggest grower on Chromatica?

Jake D

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

Replay 

It is SLOOOOOWWWWLLLY starting to grow on me but I did not like it on first listen (and I still don't like it much) but for the rest of the tracks on first listen my range of enjoyment was from love to obsessed and Replay was the only one that wasn't for me (this is no hate to gaga, more hate to my horrible taste) 

After that the one I would say Enigma was a little bit of a grower but I love it a lot now 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Glamourpuss

Enigma. It sounded like it should be a campy, gay anthem sung by Cher but now I hear it a bit differently and I live for the moment she screams "we could be ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!"

2NE1LG

The tracks I like the least are growing, but not to the point where they're my tops. I'd say probably Replay

2NE1LG
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Enigma. It sounded like it should be a campy, gay anthem sung by Cher but now I hear it a bit differently and I live for the moment she screams "we could be ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!"

The vocals alone make it my top song. What a performance

Awrah999

Enigma :firega:

It’s not as immediately catchy as most other tracks on the album, but the vocals are truly second to none in Gaga’s discography. I love the falsetto in prechorus and the booming, powerful chorus with her tenacious growl exploding during the bridge. It’s one of the only songs on Chromatica where I feel like the chorus is the strongest part of the song and is carried by Gaga’s vocals, rather than the production. This song was one of my least favorites on first listen but now it’s in my top 4 :diane:

Archived