💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Biggest grower on Chromatica?

Jake D

Featured Posts

GregJA
Just now, Bonkers said:

i really think there's a good chance of that for the VMA's ft Madonna  (and hopefully Maluma comes along too for some reason)

LOL 

i love Madonna and gaga but I feel like that would be a train wreck đŸ€­

train discover GIF

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fadonise

for me "sine from above" and "100 doves" the second one before listen de piano version converted me.

1st listen to the album, I was like "is that it?" "4 years for that?" "Underwhelmed" "WTF"... I was actually annoyed at myself for feeling so jarred by the album, and having a mixed, meh reaction.

After 2nd listen, I was almost in love and it grew exponentially from subsequent plays.

Biggest grower? My **** ofc :oops:

jokes... um... probably Plastic Doll. 2nd from least favourite song on the album to begin with but now I really like it. Wouldn't consider skipping even though original I thought I would. Fun Tonight gets that least favourite ranking and skip treatment, but I do try to listen to the full album for cohesion and fulfilment. 1000 Doves also grew on me massively, was in my bottom 3 - great song now. 911, Alice and Sine were love from 1st play.

Bonkers
1 minute ago, GregJA said:

LOL 

i love Madonna and gaga but I feel like that would be a train wreck đŸ€­

train discover GIF

I don't know about you, but after this year I can't feel anything that isn't a trainwreck.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I just started liking Rain On Me, but I think its because I learned the choreography?

As for the rest of the album I have the same opinion on all songs since I listened

GregJA
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

1st listen to the album, I was like "is that it?" "4 years for that?" "Underwhelmed" "WTF"... I was actually annoyed at myself for feeling so jarred by the album, and having a mixed, meh reaction.

After 2nd listen, I was almost in love and it grew exponentially from subsequent plays.

Biggest grower? My **** ofc :oops:

jokes... um... probably Plastic Doll. 2nd from least favourite song on the album to begin with but now I really like it. Wouldn't consider skipping even though original I thought I would. Fun Tonight gets that least favourite ranking and skip treatment, but I do try to listen to the full album for cohesion and fulfilment. 1000 Doves also grew on me massively, was in my bottom 3 - great song now. 911, Alice and Sine were love from 1st play.

Brady Bunch K GIF

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Vyxx96

For me, Enigma! It was my least favorite on first listen, but I quite like it now! 

Love + Art

Auro

Sine From Above took a few listens to grow on me

I'm hoping Fun Tonight eventually grows on me

He/They

Nickypie101

Honestly the whole album grew on me, I myself was worried bc at first listen I didn’t thjnk it was anything special but now I love it 

dit

For me every song was instant. I love the entire album EXCEPT for two songs :messga: and those two songs are :messga: Fun Tonight & Stupid Larva :messga: 

that said I do like Fun Tonight lyrically...it's just that melody to me is sooo FLAT. Stupid Love also sounds nice in the context of the album but before when it stood alone as a lead single I just could not find much redeeming characters to the song. Free Woman is also teetering on being disliked but I find too many nice elements in it to place it with SL and FT.

martiniglistens
31 minutes ago, Jake D said:

The entire album has grown on me SO much since last week. I was stressed about not loving my first listen and now I can't stop playing the album long enough to attend my mandatory Zoom meetings :vegas:

What song specifically has grown on you the most? For me, it's definitely Replay. I didn't like it AT ALL on my first listen and now I'm resisting the urge to get, "every single day, yeah, I dig a grave, then I sit inside it wondering if I'll behave" tattooed down my back. Also the, "You monsters torture me" sends me every time :billie:

What track is your biggest grower?

My EXACT thoughts on Replay! Especially the "You monsters torture me" part.

Something clicked within a few listens and I started to literally hear it differently. I would say 911 too. It has taken me awhile but im starting to appreciate it a lot more. 

keith ink

Enigma and replay

plastic doll was already one of my faves but it keeps getting better everytime i listen to it

Archived